Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing merengue dog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Dancing merengue dog Empty
PostSubject: Dancing merengue dog   Dancing merengue dog I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Dancing merengue dog   Dancing merengue dog I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:25 pm

i dunno what to say to that.......
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Dancing merengue dog   Dancing merengue dog I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:29 pm

thats an amazing dog to remember a 3 minute dance routine! wow im astonished!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Dancing merengue dog   Dancing merengue dog I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:33 pm

boy that bitch can dance! Dancing merengue dog Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Dancing merengue dog   Dancing merengue dog I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:44 pm

RT!st!C wrote:

you know i thought that too but then i started to analyze it closer. the dog starts its moves after cues from the guy. so all you have to do is teach him like 6-8 tricks on their own. then the dance leader just gave the cues of what trick to do when. sometimes the dog does act on its own though.

still amazing but when you brake it down you can see how he did it.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Dancing merengue dog   Dancing merengue dog I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:51 pm

jontoad wrote:
RT!st!C wrote:

you know i thought that too but then i started to analyze it closer. the dog starts its moves after cues from the guy. so all you have to do is teach him like 4-6 tricks on their own. then the dance leader just gave the cues of what trick to do when.

still amazing but when you brake it down you can see how he did it.

your right BUT, lol.... his cues are dance moves and it is basically the same way a person is tought to dance if you think about it. theres always a leader.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Dancing merengue dog   Dancing merengue dog I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:09 pm

the dog dances better that most humans i know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing merengue dog   Dancing merengue dog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing merengue dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: