Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

at work saw this....looks real nice!!

Go down 
+10
HemiMag
Okie6.1
ghost
eviltrycycle
Invader
Hypnotiq
Headtripp
firestartr420
chargerchick
Dartboy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

at work saw this....looks real nice!! Empty
PostSubject: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 11:13 pm

drove into work and pulled around the corner of the hotel and see this...
(sorry crappy cell phone pics)

at work saw this....looks real nice!! IMG00227

at work saw this....looks real nice!! IMG00228

at work saw this....looks real nice!! IMG00232

I think the Challengers look good....but this made it look 100% better to me!!
Never really liked convertables but this REALLY popped for me....love the look!!!
They did a awesome job on removing the roof...VERY CLEAN lines and how it was done!

put a CAMM card on his seat!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 11:30 pm

Oh wow. That is just stunning! I love it!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 11:56 pm

Yeah!! I've seen a few at some bigger car shows ( World of Wheels, Chicago Auto Show)... I think the chally looks great either hard top or convertible like this!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 9:41 am

Looks great till the top goes up
at least some of the first ones I have seen have looked boxy

Nice find though Darty
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 9:46 am

Headtripp wrote:
Looks great till the top goes up

Agreed. Nice car but only with the top down. I would think that conv't top slowed it down a bit also.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 10:16 am

Hypnotiq wrote:

I would think that conv't top slowed it down a bit also.

actually saw on Mythbusters... pickup trucks with the bed open with the gate down, compared to it up....
with gate up it creates a air pocket... so it doesnt hurt the performance... the air rolls over the top of it once the rollin air pocket is created! with the gate down it did effect the performance alittle

but that is probally the nicest convertable Ive seen...never been a fan of them...but yeah would have to see it with the top up..
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 11:06 am

Dartboy wrote:
Hypnotiq wrote:

I would think that conv't top slowed it down a bit also.

actually saw on Mythbusters... pickup trucks with the bed open with the gate down, compared to it up....
with gate up it creates a air pocket... so it doesnt hurt the performance... the air rolls over the top of it once the rollin air pocket is created! with the gate down it did effect the performance alittle

but that is probally the nicest convertable Ive seen...never been a fan of them...but yeah would have to see it with the top up..
Yep the best way for a truck is a cover after that tailgate up. It's been proven in wind tunnels.

The chally looks great I've seen some done by Mr Norms they look fantastic. Agree they don't look as good with the top up but they make up for it when it's down.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 11:39 am

The yellow one that was out at Mr Norm's on the open house was freaking awesome looking.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 11:55 am

not a fan of a man driving a convertible, sorry
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 2:53 pm

ghost wrote:
not a fan of a man driving a convertible, sorry
Maybe we could get lucky and Darty carded a hot chick
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 3:39 pm

Notice chrome bumper on it...don't think I've seen that on a chally before
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 3:43 pm

The chrome bumper looks like it doesn't belong there. Other than that it looks really good.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 3:47 pm

yeah dont like that myself....its would be gone... but its different
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 5:11 pm

it looks nice but I would throw on different rims
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 8:11 pm

the chrome bumper is nasty ugly but the rest is real cool. i like the stock rims better than the ones he has but they are not bad.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 8:44 pm

jontoad wrote:
the chrome bumper is nasty ugly but the rest is real cool. i like the stock rims better than the ones he has but they are not bad.

DITTO
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 9:23 pm

i dont like the convertibles IMO they look like a grandma car, the chrome thing is really ugly!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 8:05 am

Good candidate for a hard top convertible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at work saw this....looks real nice!!   at work saw this....looks real nice!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at work saw this....looks real nice!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: