Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!! Empty
PostSubject: New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!!   New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 1:24 pm

check it out... these pictures come from the set of the new fast and furious movie....

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/08/21/reader-spy-2011-dodge-charger-revealed-on-the-set-of-the-fas/
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!!   New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 1:42 pm

yea the rear end is killer. notice there is a hodge podge of new and old charger going on in that photo album. probably cause of cost reasons and stunt cars they are willing to smash up.

there is a new trunk lid on a current model charger in there in the middle photos to make it look like a new one. so the first photo is the real new back end and the middle one is a faux back end on a current charger. photos 4 and 7 are not new chargers, just movie body work.

the front dash looks cheap as hell. i really like the lower valance and exhaust on the back end...

Last edited by jontoad on August 22nd 2010, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!!   New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 3:23 pm

i like it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!!   New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New 2011 Charger Pictures from Autoblog!!!
Page 1 of 1