Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noob in Elgin, IL

Go down 
+15
Pomps
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
Iguanaman
AlterEgo
jontoad
chargerchick
jesse031081
HiPwr
RT!st!C
blackhemi
cjresto
Okie6.1
liljoejoe54
goldberg1701
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:02 pm

Good afternoon, everyone!

I'm the newest noob to this particular site. My name is Patrick, and I'm the owner of 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee #711. My Bee is my daily driver, so she's got a little wear and tear, pretty appropriate for a 53,000 mile car. I currently reside in Elgin, IL. I'm a proud member of the United States Army, and I have been active duty for the last 8 1/2 years. I'm currently a recruiter in Carpentersville. Yeah, every mother's worst nightmare...lol! I'll be done with my recruiting tour early next year, and I'll be moving out of the area, so my time here will probably be kinda short, unfortunately. So let's make the most of it!!!

As far as mods go, I have the AIRAID CAI with scoop adapter, as well as Zoomers cat-back exhaust. I also have a custom Super Bee hood decal, and several other subtle cosmetic mods. I've taken my Bee up to a top speed of 172.3, and my best EVIC 0-60 is 4.76.

I'm married, and in my off time, I love golfing, bowling, and drooling over mods I can't really afford yet.

Not sure what else to put here, but that's all I can think of right now. Look forward to chatting with ya'll!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:04 pm

Welcome to CAMM
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:12 pm

Welcome to CAMM
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:24 pm

Glad to have ya.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:31 pm

Welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 6:41 pm

welcome, i didnt know a charger went that fast!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 6:54 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Will the Army take short, fat, 43-year-old ex-AF guys?
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 7:14 pm

Welcome and thank you for your service!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 7:37 pm

Hey Patrick! Nice to see you here...welcome to CAMM!! Welcome waves

I still love your screen name....and are you bowling in a league this year? We'll have to compare scores! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 8:31 pm

welcome to the site!

speaking of golf.. do we have enough players on here to maybe have a golf outing some time?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 9:00 pm

Welcome to CAMM!

Thanks for your service but stay away from my kid. LOL! (hey you said it first! LOL) Noob in Elgin, IL Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:29 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
welcome, i didnt know a charger went that fast!

Multi-quote not working...sorry!

My comment...Damn skippy it does!!
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:30 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Welcome to CAMM. Will the Army take short, fat, 43-year-old ex-AF guys?

LOL...depends on how fat and how many years you had in the first go-around.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:30 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
Welcome and thank you for your service!!!

My pleasure, Jesse!
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:32 pm

chargerchick wrote:

I still love your screen name....and are you bowling in a league this year? We'll have to compare scores! Very Happy

No steady bowling league, CC. Only subbing on my dad's league occasionally. Still averaging 195-200, though. LOL
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:33 pm

jontoad wrote:
welcome to the site!

speaking of golf.. do we have enough players on here to maybe have a golf outing some time?

Hey I'm down! All I need is enough notice to make sure I don't schedule something with my dad in IN...LOL
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:35 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Welcome to CAMM!

Thanks for your service but stay away from my kid. LOL! (hey you said it first! LOL) Noob in Elgin, IL Icon_lol

LOL...you're up in McHenry, so you're out of my recruiting area (your city's handled by the Crystal Lake office). Besides, I just do the paperwork...someone else would be finding him...LOL
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:48 pm

Welcome to CAMM! Glad to have another member up close by, in the NW burbs!

Golf outing? Hell yeah, if we have enough SHITTY golfers like me for a SHIT golf outing. LOL
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:58 pm

jontoad wrote:
welcome to the site!

i do!!! i do!!!
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:59 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
Welcome to CAMM! Glad to have another member up close by, in the NW burbs!

Golf outing? Hell yeah, if we have enough SHITTY golfers like me for a SHIT golf outing. LOL

Hey, "Forward Ball Motion"...think positive, bro!
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 11:01 pm

I've been go GC of IL in Algonquin, Blackstone in Marengo, Highlands of Elgin, Randall Oaks in W. Dundee, Bonnie Dundee in Carpentersville...but always up for a new course!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 1:49 am

goldberg1701 wrote:
chargerchick wrote:

No steady bowling league, CC. Only subbing on my dad's league occasionally. Still averaging 195-200, though. LOL

You give lessons? I used to average 185 but last year was dismal. A 169! I wanted to kill myself! I kept leaving 10 pins and then would miss 'em. Not happy! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 6:32 am

Welcome to CAMM! Glad to have you hear, no matter how short the time.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 6:54 am

Welcome Patrick. What did you think of GC of Il.? I've played there a few times.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 8:52 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Welcome Patrick. What did you think of GC of Il.? I've played there a few times.

Only played there once. It was pretty decent. But as I tend to show up solo and get paired with whomever, my playing company wasn't exactly great. However, I parred the last two holes, so the round wasn't a total loss...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noob in Elgin, IL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob in Elgin, IL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next