Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Here you go Nick...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Here you go Nick... Empty
PostSubject: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 2:37 pm

300 rear wings...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 2:56 pm

I was just coming here to post those for him lol

2006 Daytona GoMango #3918
2009 Challenger R/T
Here you go Nick... Headtripp2
Back to top Go down
punkerjim
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 9:08 pm

i don't understand why people want the 300 wing on their magnum though... am i missing something? is it just the most convienant coverup for the missing wiper once it's deleted?
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 9:10 pm

Well both of the 300 wings sold before I got a chance on getting one. I will look at picking one up before the 28th.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 8:09 am

Jim honestly its the most convenient... and the cheapest route... billet tech used to sell them for our magnums but they stopped since the magnums are no longer produced... another route is to buy a plug and color match but imo that looks generic... also seeing how the 300 touring in Europe is a magnum w/ a 300 conversion on the front end it kinda runs w/ it...and as you can see it has the wing on it just under the wiper arm...

Here is a 300 touring in Europe...

Here you go Nick... Chrysler-300c-srt8-touring-1
Here you go Nick... Chrysler-300c-srt8-touring-2
Back to top Go down
punkerjim
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 12:47 pm

i like having a rear wiper so i guess i'll never have to think of what to put to fill in the hole but if i ever did, i'd do a bit more searching instead of putting the 300 wing on my magnum... probably because my mom drives a 300 so there's my opinion on that car (even though there really only small differences between the cars).
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:47 pm

i hated my rear wiper and never used it so no point to have it...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 2:33 pm

They are good cushions if you accidentally close the garage door on your oops wait never mind

2006 Daytona GoMango #3918
2009 Challenger R/T
Here you go Nick... Headtripp2
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 4:29 pm

lol... no not at all... wouldnt even hit it... sons of bitches them garage doors are... ehhhhh
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 5:51 pm

Yeah I don't use it so it can go.
Back to top Go down
punkerjim
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 8:13 pm

now that i think about it, i can't even really see out of my back window... i've always got my hockey bag back there so i only can see like the top half of the window... whatever.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 8:41 pm

punkerjim wrote:
now that i think about it, i can't even really see out of my back window... i've always got my hockey bag back there so i only can see like the top half of the window... whatever.

think about all the cars that don't have a wiper on their back window. honestly it doesn't get that much more dirty than the rest of the car. the wiper i think is for people who don't wash their cars often. for like in the winter with salt build up and stuff.

SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Nick...   Here you go Nick... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here you go Nick...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: