Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headliner and Pillars are done.

Go down 
+9
eviltrycycle
jontoad
inkedup
Illinois Chaos
Iguanaman
liljoejoe54
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
Shawn1112
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Headliner and Pillars are done. Empty
PostSubject: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 4:10 pm

Just p/u my car today from the upholstery shop. Had the headliner and pillars done to match the trunk and rear deck. I'm also super close to landing the upholstery shop as a sponsor. Here are the pics, speak your mind if you dont like it your not hurting anyones feelings.
Headliner and Pillars are done. DSC04443
Headliner and Pillars are done. DSC04440
Headliner and Pillars are done. DSC04436
Headliner and Pillars are done. DSC04435
Headliner and Pillars are done. DSC04434
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 4:15 pm

Looks great but now the rest of the interior looks like shit need to get that sponsorship Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 4:19 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Looks great but now the rest of the interior looks like shit need to get that sponsorship Very Happy
No shit!!!!!!!! I'm almost leaning away from the Katzkin now. I'm thinking just black suede inserts on the seats, and black stitching or black piping. I really think everything would tie together nicely like that.

If we stay busy at work for another month and I keep getting 6-10hrs of ot a week, like I have been getting the last 6 weeks the seats will get done quickly!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 4:41 pm

looking good bro...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 5:35 pm

That shit looks great!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 5:39 pm

Looking nice. I agree, though...seats need some ch-ch-ch-changes.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 6:37 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Headtripp wrote:
No shit!!!!!!!! I'm almost leaning away from the Katzkin now. I'm thinking just black suede inserts on the seats, and black stitching or black piping. I really think everything would tie together nicely like that.

If we stay busy at work for another month and I keep getting 6-10hrs of ot a week, like I have been getting the last 6 weeks the seats will get done quickly!

X2!!! Inserts ,bro. It would tie it in and really look better than the Katskinz would, now.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 8:20 pm

hey shawn do the inserts that will look bad ass also if it was me i'd throw in some black seatbelts too ,ta mix it up even out the colors.i could be wrong....
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 8:37 pm

of course i like it shawn, looks killer!

it was a awesome change when i did mine. i still need to do my b and c pillars though but i really want to do them in carbon neffy wrap instead of the suede.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 8:38 pm

jontoad wrote:
of course i like it shawn, looks killer!

it was a awesome change when i did mine. i still need to do my b and c pillars though but i really want to do them in carbon neffy wrap instead of the suede.
I have wanted to do this ever since I saw yours.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 8:40 pm

inkedup wrote:
hey shawn do the inserts that will look bad ass also if it was me i'd throw in some black seatbelts too ,ta mix it up even out the colors.i could be wrong....
The seat belts are probably a motherfucker to change. I think when the inserts get done the seat belts will blend right in.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 8:42 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
inkedup wrote:
The seat belts are probably a motherfucker to change. I think when the inserts get done the seat belts will blend right in.

a guy with a mango daytona on lxforums has orange seat belts and it looks pretty good. can't be that hard to change.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 10:48 pm

Very nice. I am so writing something up there when you aren't looking though, gunna tag ya.

And I like the idea you have for the rest I think you will be happy going that route.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 12:08 am

Lovin' the new look! Really niiiiice! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 12:09 am

Very nice Shawn. Your car certainly is a show piece! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 9:45 am

Just a thought here but instead of buying new seat belts has anyone tried dying them? that might be a real cheap fix
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 10:09 am

Looking great man!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 5:51 pm

that looks fucking great dude!!! just curious, how much something like that run? its something ive been thinking about for a future mod...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headliner and Pillars are done.   Headliner and Pillars are done. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headliner and Pillars are done.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: