Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!

Go down 
+13
Iguanaman
chargerchick
AlterEgo
RT!st!C
Headtripp
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Hypnotiq
HiPwr
Okie6.1
AR-15QUEEN
VIKES4093
Shawn1112
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:25 pm

I took 1st place today in Domestic Modified at the Tropical Jam Show!! Rich (Big Spicy) took 1st in Domestic Exotic category and he won best of show, congrats to him. I also made the cover of a DVD that is sold nationally thru E-Bay and other web sites. Its pretty kool, on the dvd there is a photo gallery of just my car. I know its not a magazine but its a start.

1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! DSC04432-1
1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! DSC04430
1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! DSC04433
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:28 pm

way to go shawn thats awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:29 pm

Nice Job! Congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:30 pm

Great Job!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:35 pm

Outstanding, Shawn!

A couple of questions:
1. I see a parental notice on that DVD. Did they interview you?
2. What's a "DOLLA"?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:49 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Outstanding, Shawn!

A couple of questions:
2. What's a "DOLLA"?
Dolla in the english language is Dollar!
Yes the interviewed me, if was off the chain!!!! I was on there saying fuck the world, I got a million dolla swag homie!! I pulled like 10 stacks out my pocket in rubber bands and held it up to the camera, and I was saying this is how Camm gets down bitches. We steady making that dolla, you know what I'm saying. I also said all you mutha fucking haters get off my dick cause Camm is runnin shit. I then proceeded to pull out my glock and said if any of you bitches got a problem with Camm, then come get some, cause we aint never scared! There is more to the interview you would just have to watch it. By the way I was wearing a Camm shirt and had a bandana over my face.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:52 pm

SICK! you deserve it man! When do we get a copy of that dvd?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:53 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Yes the interviewed me, if was off the chain!!!! I was on there saying fuck the world, I got a million dolla swag homie!! I pulled like 10 stacks out my pocket in rubber bands and held it up to the camera, and I was saying this is how Camm gets down bitches. We steady making that dolla, you know what I'm saying. I also said all you mutha fucking haters get off my dick cause Camm is runnin shit. I then proceeded to pull out my glock and said if any of you bitches got a problem with Camm, then come get some, cause we aint never scared! There is more to the interview you would just have to watch it. By the way I was wearing a Camm shirt and had a bandana over my face.

Word. Way to represent, Homie.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:56 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Word. Way to represent, Homie.
I got ya!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:57 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
You can buy it off the website on the cover.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:58 pm

Dude that is awesome! Did they use my pics!?!?!?!?

Last edited by liljoejoe54 on August 1st 2010, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:59 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Dude that is awesome! Did they use my pics?
Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:00 pm

shoulda wiped your ass with the dvd and threw it at the camera sayin "fuck that, come at me when you wanna see that BILLION dolla swag!"
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:06 pm

Great were all gonna get shot now What a Face

HAHa that is awesome homie
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:25 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Dude that is awesome! Did they use my pics?
Yes sir.

That is pretty fucking cool.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:41 pm

jontoad wrote:
shoulda wiped your ass with the dvd and threw it at the camera sayin "fuck that, come at me when you wanna see that BILLION dolla swag!"
lmfao!!!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:45 pm

that is so great Shawn. congrats man, you definitely deserve it!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:56 pm

Shawn that is TOO COOL!!! Congrats!

Joey, you should start a portfolio of your photography and add this cover and the gallery in the DVD to your photography "resume" of work. Seriously!

CAMM ROCKS MUTHA FUCKAS! 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! 130258

(Now we need a smiley with bling and his pants hangin' off his ass)
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:57 pm

That is just awesome Shawn!! Congrats!! Trophy

I was kidding when I said you are gonna need a bigger garage for your trophies but now I think you really are!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:06 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
Outstanding, Shawn!

A couple of questions:
2. What's a "DOLLA"?

Hope you pointed that Glock SIDEWAYS, Yo! Dat trophy is the shiznitz!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:11 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Hypnotiq wrote:

http://www.mobilentdvd.com/products.html

It's not listed yet.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:21 pm

[quote="AlterEgo"]
Shawn1112 wrote:
Hypnotiq wrote:

WOW selling out so soon . gotta buy it ?? .. lol just kidding

I think that great man. you car is awsome.

Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:32 pm

Congrats Shawn, that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 11:22 pm

Congrats again Shawn, so deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 6:18 am

Thanks everyone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!   1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Place Today, and got my first cover!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next