Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...

Go down 
+6
jesse031081
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
bogieboy
Illinois Chaos
Dartboy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... Empty
PostSubject: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 5:30 pm

a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... Mikepulledover

lol ... will let him explain! silent
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 5:31 pm

No crazy scratch

also talking about being pulled over in the "charger embarassment" thread....ya jinxed yourself!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 6:05 pm

wut?
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:10 pm

Dartboy wrote:
a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... Mikepulledover

lol ... will let him explain! silent

a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... Ahhh a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... Ahhh a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... Ahhh
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:11 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:32 pm

X2................
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:49 pm

Ive had a couple close calls the lately. Today i was doing 80 as a cop came from nowhere, all I got was a shake of the finger.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:48 pm

a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... 785605 a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... 34527a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... 964553 a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... 740105 a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... 773343 a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... 408102 a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... 347401
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:53 pm

After I left mod night the Police were all over the place saw 6 on my way home
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:55 pm

Uh oh. That can't be good. Shocked
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:16 pm

a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... Piggy12
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:24 pm

so whats the story Mike?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:27 pm

while driving down rt.47 cruising around 45 mph,then down the hill were the speed limit drops to a quick 30(speed trap)i noticed the trooper sitting and waiting.after passing him with no seatbelt i quickly turn right .i knew he was coming for me.....he approached my car as usually drivers license and registration.then ask why i had the following issues
1.)tinted license plate covers
2.)speeding
3.)no seatbelt
meanwhile backup showed up local's and then he checked out the rest of my car checking everthing.i wasnt wearing seatbelt cause i was fighting with the woman (with was a lie)i told him i usually wear it which i do showed him the wear from the seatbelt too...lol then i swore i didnt really drive the car just every so often(lie) he really didn't car about the speed (weird)i also told him i would take off plate cover(lie)maybe..after dropping that tommorows my birthday he thank god only wrote me a $55 tickect for no seatbelt....the plarte thing is funny cause we were talking about it on here last night and i knocked on wood that it hasnt happened....right thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:30 pm

shoulda visited yer mom. a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... Icon_jokercolor LOL
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 10:13 am

this happened on sunday dartboy sent out pic as i was being ticketed......it was a po po photo shoot.....i was hoping the pork product was going to forget to put his hat on cause i would of raised all hell.they get fined for not wearing hat out of the casr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...   a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a PIC from Inkedup/mike from today...
Page 1 of 1