Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fan help...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

fan help... Empty
PostSubject: fan help...   fan help... I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 11:11 pm

after speaking with tom today about my car running kinda hot even with the 180 t-stat installed,leads me to believe its not working correctly.it seems the low is kicking on but the high doesnt seem to kick on.i plugged in the predator to check to see when its supposed to and it says high on 219.i tried looking at the fusebox but jesus christ how the hell do you read it, is it upside down ,right side up..i though i finally had it and i thought one of the fan fuses was missing but now i dont even know if i was looking at it the right way.i drove around like a jackass for awhile to get the ride hot ,i got it up to 224 and tom said i would def. know when the high speed fan was on but i really didnt hear it......(s.o.s)...help censored
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

fan help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan help...   fan help... I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 11:38 pm

stop by tomorrow night (after 7)...and I will check the fuses for you and setting...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

fan help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan help...   fan help... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 11:29 am

your the best thumbsup
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

fan help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan help...   fan help... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 11:56 am

219! lower that turn on temp by 20 degrees! lol.

remember you have to lower the temps with the AC on and AC off too. you might be looking at the wrong temp table depending if you had the AC running or not.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

fan help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan help...   fan help... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 2:45 pm

Mike in you predator do this:

Cooling Fan Settings Goto:

Modify Tune

Modify Parameters

Cooling Fans Ac Off

All HS or MS 193
All LS 185

Left Arrow to go back up 1 level

Cooling Fans AC ON

HS-MS 193
LS 185

Do that and you should be good. Oh and fill up your coolant res. to the full line COLD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fan help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan help...   fan help... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fan help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: