Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night

Go down 
+16
Fidostudio
Pomps
firestartr420
Dartboy
K J
JacksSRT8
RT!st!C
Shawn1112
Illinois Chaos
Moparcharger07
Okie6.1
Headtripp
andyp411
eviltrycycle
stairman
AlterEgo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 10:38 pm

hmmmmm...... 4? 4:30?
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 5:24 am

ok
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 8:00 pm

just thought I'd give this a little McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 799970 for tomorrow. It's supposed to be nice weather.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 8:03 pm

damn, i wish i could make this, im in need of a cruise, but sadly my car will be in the body shop getting the scuff my neighbor put in the front end repaired. have a good time folks!! don't forget the pictures!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 8:06 pm

I will be there!
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:40 am

Okie5.7 wrote:
I will be there!

i will be there as well, with your new spoiler!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:37 am

Thanks! Also I have a guy I work with who may come by later to hang out and get ideas for his new SRT Challanger.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:50 am

Lets get another bump and see if anyone else is coming!
Back to top Go down
andyp411
CAMM Member
andyp411

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:18 am

So sorry guys won't be able to make it my wife's car just died on the way to work, looks like I'll be picking her up from work today.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 2:50 pm

Just got home and it was pouring over here. Hopefully the streets dry out a little bit. The way it is right now if I drive a block my car would be filthy!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 3:15 pm

Off work and changing and then headed to jackies in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 3:19 pm

I know, just washed mine now it's pouring...crap!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 3:21 pm

the sun keeps popping out here, hope the streets dry out.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 3:24 pm

Had a quick downpour. Wasn't it supposed to be sunny today?
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 3:31 pm

hahah i hope everyone has their microfiber towels and quick detailer!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 3:32 pm

Just got an email from the organizer.....

IT"S STILL ON FOR TONIGHT
See his email to me below:

Hello Jackie,

Just want to let you know the Green Street Cruise Night is ON for tonight! Paul informed me you would be coming in force with your club!

So we’re very excited to say the least!

The skies are clearing (Please check the link below) and we will be there!

We will be reserving a spot for 15 or more of your club cars, as I have printed up some signs.

If any of your members arrive early and can help us park your club cars as well as other Mopars in the

Featured Car area, that would also be greatly appreciated!

Sunnyside Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep will be there presenting a BIG trophy (IT’S HUGE TRUST ME) to ONE lucky winner

for the Best Mopar, Old or New! That includes Chysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Imperial, Desoto, Jeep, Ram and AMC! All years, ALL makes, All models!

Imagine the possible turnout of Mopars!

So we are looking forward to tonight. I personally might be bringing my “Red headed stepchild” AMC tonight!

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?location=USIL1114&weather=hdRadarSmoothPaletteA

Joe Salzburg

AND! IT's NOT raining here! WOOT!! Hope to see many of you tonight! cheers
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 4:45 pm

Pomps, Okie, eviltrycycle, me n vic are leaving our house in 15 minutes

Shawn is on his way and will meet us there. Text me or Crystal if you need anything! See y'all there!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:47 pm

Thanks everyone for coming out! CAMM had a great turnout!

Pomps, eviltrycycle, Shawn, RT!sT!C, Jesse (and Peanut), stairman, JacksSRT, Hoodie, Okie, me & Vic! WOOT!!!

I have pics that I'll post up later (I promise).....
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:40 pm

Had a great time tonight. Thanks Pomps for the spoiler add it to the mod list of things I need to get done. CAMM came out in force. Crystal thanks for the shirt and fun drive on the way back. Rock On
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:49 pm

Had a great time tonight! Very cool little event! Perfect weather too! (wish I could say the same about the chinese buffet!)
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 6:31 am

I shot a cow.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 6:33 am

It was a heffer Jackie
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 11:44 am

Good times everyone.

Thanks for the sprited driving Nick and for letting off and letting me pass you all those times. Smile
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 11:46 am

AlterEgo wrote:
I shot a cow.

Could you just take my horse with you while I shoot this thing? I don't want to look for it for the rest of the day after I pull this here trigger.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 5:15 pm

Pics?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night   McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McHenry Cruise Night - MOPAR night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next