Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

should i keep them???

Go down 
+3
ghost
Shawn1112
kaotik29
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

should i keep them??? Empty
PostSubject: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 1:45 am

i have a set of 22" kmc nova's on my car now. but... i was thinking about getting the black vipers with the red outline or the srt8 rims 22" black with a red outline to save $ on tires. any suggestions?? i get a lot of compliments on my rims now. im stuck between a rock and a bigger rock!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 6:52 am

Me personally like the chrome look, unless your car is black. Then I would go with black rims, just me .02
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 7:56 am

you all ready have wheels, i would put the $ into something else. imo
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 9:16 am

I agree with Ghost, especially if you are already happy with the wheels you have. Smile
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 9:59 pm

ghost wrote:
you all ready have wheels, i would put the $ into something else. imo

this^^^^

in my opinion tint your rear windows, get a lip spoiler, and a daytona style trunk spoiler. get a predator if you don't have one too.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:57 pm

What they said!

Keep your RIMs. You'll lose on the sale. Let's find some other things you really want.

Plus the Vipers are almost over done. There's a lot of folks getting rid of them now
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:39 am

well my charger is black and i do want some other stuff for it like the bling ringz,(with some assistance from a fellow CAMM member. if they dont mind) a chally hood, the daytona spoiler and yes the lip spoiler. theres not too much i can do as far as the motor goes, its only a 2.7 Crying or Very sad but i love my charger!!! i also want the daytona grill i was thinking about doing this mod to save some money. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=59992

should i do it??
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:17 pm

Stick with us Kid & you'll go far!

That seems like a lot work! Just troll the For Sale threads on the Forums & you'll find what you need in time.

Be warned, once you start Modding it is a Disease. You'll need Rehabm FAST!

And yes, there are some things you can do with your 2.7. Dont count yourself or IT Out!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 2:16 am

Mad Hatter wrote:
Stick with us Kid & you'll go far!

That seems like a lot work! Just troll the For Sale threads on the Forums & you'll find what you need in time.

Be warned, once you start Modding it is a Disease. You'll need Rehabm FAST!

And yes, there are some things you can do with your 2.7. Dont count yourself or IT Out!
thanks for the advice. i already have the duals, HID'S, rims, sounds, led interior lights, shaved trunk lock and will be spray tinting my tails monday. i really like the bling ringz though and think the red will look sick on my black car. i think thats going to be a tough one for me to do by myself. i've baked headlights before it just seems like a pain in the a@# to remove them from the car. i also got the 1970'S CHARGER emblem coming any day now too. i know modding is very addicting but why pay for rehab when i can spend the money on my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 11:12 am

See, you're already there!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

now we just have to get you out
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 5:10 pm

I'd say if you are happy with your rims, get the bling rings, front and rear spoilers and anything else you want..

The vipers and black SRT rims are nice but the KMC Novas are pretty hot too..
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 6:08 pm

Yea I will be ordering my blingrings this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should i keep them???   should i keep them??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should i keep them???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Wheels and Suspension-
Jump to: