Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess i never introduced myself..

Go down 
+4
HiPwr
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
Hypnotiq
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Guess i never introduced myself..  Empty
PostSubject: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:09 am

Whats up everyone my names Jr. I have meet a few of you at rookies in 09'. Great website you have here. Hope to meet more of you this year.. I will hopefully be seeing you guys this Saturday Rock On
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:13 am

wow whats up bro... how have u been...
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:16 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
wow whats up bro... how have u been...

YO! Whats up man... im good. Working alot trying to keep my head above water. How are you? I really need to check everyones cars and see all the new mods. Im sure alot has happened since 09'! lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:37 am

Welcome to Camm
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:38 am

We've met before, JR. Glad you are coming around more.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 9:44 am

welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:03 am

HiPwr wrote:
We've met before, JR. Glad you are coming around more.

Yes i remember you also bro. Nice to be around again!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:24 pm

Welcome to The CAMM JR.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:42 pm

Glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:54 pm

Hi Jr! Hope to meet you this Saturday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess i never introduced myself..    Guess i never introduced myself..  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess i never introduced myself..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: