Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.

Go down 
+3
firestartr420
RT!st!C
Fidostudio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 10:22 am

Finally starting to dress up the engine. Got all my stuff installed. Including the belt covers from Jina, she's awesome!

Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. 38257_410565512964_637492964_4711443_2098248_n
Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. 38467_410562177964_637492964_4711382_2915332_n
Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. 38257_410565507964_637492964_4711442_3458642_n

Just ordered the right side cover from 3G, fuse box cover from BT and am scouting Ebay for an engine cover (most likely a G35 special)

Any suggestions? Remember, I'm not super mechanical, just an artist.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 10:38 am

looks good!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:02 pm

you should get yourself a catch can!! and, something that looks real nice, would be a painted/polished timing chain cover...
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:03 pm

Timing chain cover?? What does it look like
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:04 pm

oh.... and i forgot.... hood struts dude....they clean the look up by not having to use the ugly prop rod, and since the hood is already set up for the struts, the install takes like 5 min
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:05 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
Timing chain cover?? What does it look like

the part of the engine right in front behind the belts.... the metal plate thats held on by like 12 bolts...
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:08 pm

You gotta take the hood off for that?
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:08 pm

looks good! im just not sure about the srt shifter in a 3.5.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:09 pm

Where do you get a timing chain cover. Didn't know they made those.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:11 pm

Dangit, I knew someone was gonna say something about that. Scott at BT said it wasn't a big deal. I loved the shifter and it's the only one in that style they had left and he gave it to me for like $50.

Couldn't it just stand for "Superman Racing Team" Smile
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:13 pm

you dont need to remove the hood for the hood struts... if you have the stock hood (which is looks like you do), it already comes with the little ball on each side for the struts, all you have to do is screw in the lower the stubs and pop the rods on.... and away you go, no more prop rod
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:15 pm

haha, get the shift knob leather wrapped and embroidered... still have the pistol grip, but won't be "up badging" as some might say...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:20 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
Dangit, I knew someone was gonna say something about that. Scott at BT said it wasn't a big deal. I loved the shifter and it's the only one in that style they had left and he gave it to me for like $50.

Couldn't it just stand for "Superman Racing Team" Smile

Maybe it's a fine point, but I think it's okay as it is inside the car. Just my opinioin.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:43 pm

Hey, where do I find a timing cover??
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 11:23 pm

i would just put the car up for maybe a day and just use the one thats on your car... it isnt something you do on a regular basis, but something to set your car aside from the rest in my opinion... now, i havent looked all that closely on taking the cover off, but it doesnt appear to be a real difficult job, start early in the morning, you could probably have the whole job done by sundown, or the next day depending on how you finish it... only thing is, you might need to get a gasket....
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:51 am

you need a dyno. Maybe two.

Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. 227816
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 12:52 am

What's a Dyno?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:00 am

Fidostudio wrote:
What's a Dyno?

just a joke....I couldn't help myself. Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:03 am

Hey, I'm still new to this. Nothing like learning how to work on a car from Google.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:09 am

Great art by the way. I was just browsing your site. Love all the colors!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:11 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:48 am

Wow! Can't believe you got the seat belt covers already! That was fast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 1:52 am

She said she had a delay with another order so she moved me to the top. Gotta love that.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 2:08 am

Awesome for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.   Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my BT & 3G goodies this weekend.
Page 1 of 1