Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms

Go down 
+2
northsiderz
Gladius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladius
CAMM Member
Gladius

Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms Empty
PostSubject: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 9:28 am

Bosak in Merrillville is a top notch dealer, and they are now a Mr. Norms install shop meaning you can get just about any performance modification you desire installed right there at the dealership! They're also one of a handful of authorized Hurst dealers in the country and they always have a nice selection of Hurst modified cars on the lot.

It's one of the best, if not the best, Dodge dealerships in the Chicagoland area. I bought my 2010 Challenger from them and will go back there in the future for other new cars without hesitation, not to mention properly installed performance parts.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
CAMM Member
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 9:30 am

Oh yeah, and they're also "mod friendly" it seems given they sell new Challengers with headers, CAI's, cat-back exhaust, Predator tunes, etc. and service them there under warranty.
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 9:43 am

Great info for that!! Reps for that.....a dealer that services modded cars under warranty. Unbelievable!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 9:45 am

Damn......I gotta remember that!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 9:47 am

Hey, do they have a dyno there?
Back to top Go down
Gladius
CAMM Member
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 10:19 am

They don't have a dyno, yet. That's why I didn't have them install my blower. I talked to Tim at Mr. Norms and asked if he could swing down to Chicago to do my tune (using another shop in the area with a dyno) if Bosak did my install and he said it would be best if I just came to him in Rockford.

Since they're just getting setup as a Mr. Norms shop (it just got started like 3 weeks ago) they'll have to grow a bit. But given their excitement and resources I don't doubt they'll be putting a lot of modded Challengers and Chargers on the road in our area in short order.

They're building a car right now that will have headers, CAI, cat-back, Predator tune that they're taking to the strip on US41 to demonstrate their technical prowess. I know the last time I was in there they were getting parts in and getting ready for the build (about 1.5 weeks ago). They will sell similar cars under warranty according to John their service manager.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 10:56 am

Darn.....I was hoping they had a dyno.........but that's still sweet that they are in with Mr Norms!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 11:21 pm

Gladius wrote:
They don't have a dyno, yet. That's why I didn't have them install my blower. I talked to Tim at Mr. Norms and asked if he could swing down to Chicago to do my tune (using another shop in the area with a dyno) if Bosak did my install and he said it would be best if I just came to him in Rockford.

Since they're just getting setup as a Mr. Norms shop (it just got started like 3 weeks ago) they'll have to grow a bit. But given their excitement and resources I don't doubt they'll be putting a lot of modded Challengers and Chargers on the road in our area in short order.

They're building a car right now that will have headers, CAI, cat-back, Predator tune that they're taking to the strip on US41 to demonstrate their technical prowess. I know the last time I was in there they were getting parts in and getting ready for the build (about 1.5 weeks ago). They will sell similar cars under warranty according to John their service manager.

This is the one they plan on running at 41. John & I went for a ride the other day .

Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms 388897201

Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms 388897202
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak #1
CAMM Rookie
Hurst Pak #1

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 10:04 pm

Yep, the folks at Bosak are good people! Very happy with my car and the service I've received since the sale.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 7:16 am

Nice to see all of those old muscle car names revived. These are great times, bros.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 8:12 am

Hurst Pak #1 wrote:
Yep, the folks at Bosak are good people! Very happy with my car and the service I've received since the sale.

about time you posted up Scott.

We need to meet up with our cars & do a run or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms   Bosak:  Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bosak: Merrillville Indiana / Mr. Norms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Chicagoland Dealership Review-
Jump to: