Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"

Go down 
+17
Iguanaman
Headtripp
chargerchick
BIG MEL
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
eviltrycycle
DamnSTR8
RT!st!C
Dartboy
irishrt5.7
xegitalian19xx
HiPwr
jesse031081
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
AlterEgo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 6:58 pm

Baseball went too long, I'm sooooo bummed. Next time fer sure...baseball will be over!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 10:20 pm

My thanks to Jackie and Vic for opening their house, grille, oven, and toolbox for us. The pork roast (NOT pot roast) was great! And if you didn't get the purple potatoes, you missed out.

Thanks Darty for helping me with the windshield washer repair!

Glad to get out with you guys and hang out again...it's been far too few times for me this season.

P.S. - THANKS NICK for humoring my boys!

And for anyone who's wondering...Matt's fine.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 10:28 pm

Had a great time today and got a lot done. Thanks Vic and Jackie for opening your house up to us all. Rob,Brian,Joey, Chris,Vic(again),Jesse, and Drew thanks for all the help with the mods. I hope I didn'ty leave anyone out. Was a great day glad to be a CAMM member.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 10:42 pm

Thanks, Vic and Jackie for having us over, i had a lot of fun hangin out with everyone!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 10:56 pm

It was so great to see so many of you come out tonight! As always we had a blast!

Great to see some new faces, Mike and Rebecca! (I hope we didn't scare you LOL) I'm glad you ventured up this way. Hope to see you at more get togethers! And it was great to see ya Stubbie!! It's been a long time! Glad you came up too!

Thanks to everyone for coming and for some great entertainment!

I have pics but can't find my USB to upload them (cuz I cleaned up, geesh!). I'll keep looking and then post up!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 11:03 pm

thanks for having us it was nice finally meeting everyone.thanks for the grub.looking forward to the next gathering.....
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 11:11 pm

inkedup wrote:
thanks for having us it was nice finally meeting everyone.thanks for the grub.looking forward to the next gathering.....

I hope you went to see yer mom! LOL
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 11:23 pm

Great to have everyone over it is always nice to be with friends.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 11:46 pm

...pork roast...pot roast...its a roast and its meat!! Finger (but fuck it was good....and those potatoes were to die for!!)

GREAT GRUB Vic and Jackie... your hospitality is always amazing and greatly appreciated!!! Thanks for opening your home once again to us!

Thanks all for helping abit with Andrew...that kid is going to sleep all day tomorrow!! cant believe he was that shy today!!! never seen him like that!

Thanks so much to Tom and Bri for doing my parking lock and jesse and shawn for lending a hand also!
damn I am glad to not have to worry about that now!! every once in awhile it would pop in my head ...and I would think " damn that would suck to be stuck somewhere "

sorry I couldnt help more...but having to keep a eye on the little guy and all,makes it tough...

GREAT seeing everyone today....Great turn out!! we gotta get more of these in before the shit weather gets here!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 12:07 am

Thanks again Team Headtripp!! Thanks Brian for fixing my pink thing. I know that sounds gay so say what the fuck you have to say! The roast was great!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 12:18 am

Good times tonight. Thanks Vic and Jackie for having us, im glad I was able to make it out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:40 am

Thank you both for having all of us over, great time as always.

Great turn out, glad so many new faces and old faces made it out.

Next one is August 28th.

And Dave glad Matt is ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:43 am

Oh played with a mustang on the way home, got to see his headlights after he reved on me.

And YES Jesse he knew we were racing......
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 10:48 am

lol... that is to funny what crystal is not mentioning is the guy was eating a nachos bel grande and talking on a cell phone while driving a stick shift car... heh... no wonder he couldnt beat her... lol

Thanks Vic and Jackie for opening the doors once again... you two are amazing hosts... Dinner was fantastic... and we had a wonderful time...

Shawn, Nick, Chris it was a pleasure to help you all out yesterday... i love to lend a helping hand...

p.s. shawn i am not going to say anything about you pink thing...lol we all know how it is...

It was great meeting some new faces... would love to see you all at some more get togethers...

Joey thanks for the sore abs... you are seriously a fucking riot...

To everyone else it was great seeing all of you again we really need to have a lot more get togethers... you are all my family and there is nothing more then i enjoy being w/ then my family...
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 11:01 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
To everyone else it was great seeing all of you again we really need to have a lot more get togethers... you are all my family and there is nothing more then i enjoy being w/ then my family...

X2, man. X2.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 11:28 am

Brian I am going to smack the crap out of you.

And it was a banana on a stick not nachos.... it was a mustang driver. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 11:29 am

I will be finishing my clear insert this week and will post pics of it when done.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 11:31 am

looking forward to the pics
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 11:52 am

So cannot wait to see what it looks like.

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 2:56 pm

Teri and I want to thank Team Headtrip for all of the hospitality shown towards us and everyone. (Fuck, she met you guys before and yet she still seems to want to go) lol. Vic, I made sure I put every single tool away that I used, except for the ones that got robbed off me while I was using them. (Disclaimer) It wasn't me, lol. Great food and drinks, great friends and great times. It was a blast!!!! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 6:04 pm

I will be using the one that i cut yesterday for a template to get the mounting holes lined up perfectly. Does anyone know where I can pick up the christmas trees used for mounting? Want to give them a try for holding the insert in.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 6:26 pm

most autoparts store have universal ones that should work fine...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 7:02 pm

Pics?????????
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 7:53 pm

Got to recut it and hope to do that tomorrow or tuesday can't show it to everyone yet but here is two pics of the grille lights.

MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 39718_1449549210676_1591597014_1063476_4466047_n

MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 39314_1449549370680_1591597014_1063477_1214752_n
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:10 pm

I was sitting on the couch today and something reminded me of something ... I got up and looked in the fridge and in the drawer I had all the mushrooms sitting there all cleaned up and ready to cook ... A day late hahaha I forgot to cook the little bastards
So needless to say I have 3 pounds of mushrooms to cook and Jackie and Nick don't eat them grrrr anyone want to come over to eat some shrooms lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"   MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S" - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOD DAY/NIGHT: SATURDAY, JULY 31 "TEAM HEADTRIPP'S"
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next