Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy

Go down 
+14
Shawn1112
liljoejoe54
ChiTownHemi
AlterEgo
Invader
xegitalian19xx
northsiderz
TheDarkKnight
chargerchick
RT!st!C
Headtripp
Okie6.1
Illinois Chaos
irishrt5.7
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 1:05 pm

Please forgive me for the shitty ass pics...Kids dont know how to keep shit clean

Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy Hpim2510
Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy Hpim2511
Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy Hpim2512
Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy Hpim2513
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 1:15 pm

Looks badd ass!!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 1:16 pm

Damn that look mean as hell!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 1:24 pm

Looks good now you will never need to open your hood up at shows anymore to show off your dirty engine bay Laughing

it does look good man
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 1:49 pm

that looks awesome!!! i like it,..... it goes perfectly
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 1:52 pm

LOVE the hood Brian!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 1:54 pm

Bad izass bro probably the meanest lookin Maggie out there!!! This how people react on the highway when they see you behind them in their rear view mirror affraid (then turns signal on) lol
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:01 pm

Wow!! That's probably one of the nicest Magnums I've seen. The whole front end looks great
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:11 pm

After looking at it a little more it will need to be repainted it is a couple shades darker then the car is... never fails... ehhhh
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:12 pm

also it is much heavier i will need new hood struts...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:12 pm

Thanks everyone...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:15 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
also it is much heavier i will need new hood struts...

Yeah, the Mopar ones I had gave out. I still have to replace them with something stronger.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:17 pm

Gotta love Tommy Z hoods... heavy and sturdy....
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:35 pm

Looks great bro!!
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 3:04 pm

Great look congrats!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:02 pm

OMG! That looks mean! I love it. Glad you finally got it done! Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy 847966
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 4:38 pm

Looks awesome Brian. Never seen that hood before. Very unique.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 5:30 pm

That looks great bro. How long did it take you to get once you placed your order?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 5:39 pm

Looks great! Why didnt you have evrything blended when the hood was painted. If you dont do that silver is one of the hardest colors to match. The paint could be dead on color wise, but the reason for the contrast is because there is no way telling how many coats of paint and clear was put on the car from the factory.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 6:43 pm

I bought the hood off of someone that had the same color car as me... didnt think that it would match 100% but its close... i am just really picky... i will get it repainted when i go to do the whole car... i can live w/ it for now...
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 7:00 pm

oh man, that hood is bad ass!!!! nice job dude!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 7:35 pm

That looks kick ass bro!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 7:39 pm

looks friggen sweet brian. one of my favorite magnum hoods.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 8:32 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
I bought the hood off of someone that had the same color car as me... didnt think that it would match 100% but its close... i am just really picky... i will get it repainted when i go to do the whole car... i can live w/ it for now...
I see, I thought you had it painted. My apologies Cocksucker!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 8:42 pm

all good brother i am a dumb ass hillbilly but i am not retarded...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy   Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well i finally did it... here you all go... enjoy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next