Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..

Go down 
+6
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
xegitalian19xx
irishrt5.7
firestartr420
DamnSTR8
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. Empty
PostSubject: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 3:57 pm

Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. New_wh10

Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. New_wh11

Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. New_wh12
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 4:01 pm

I really like the middle shot, with the wall's black but the spokes still shiny...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 4:02 pm

Ouch now i am stuck... i like 2 but love 3... only problem is so many people have 3 so i am going to say go the 2nd route
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 5:36 pm

I still really like the second shot....it's different and no one i've seen really has that setup....Everyone has done or already has 1 and 3 including me lol Smile
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 5:41 pm

The 2nd one looks sick as hell.
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 5:52 pm

Ya I'm starting to like 2 more and more...I just gotta see if they can smooth. the transition from the spoke to the lip so its not a solid line
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 6:00 pm

I like both 2 & 3 but if I had to choose I would choose 3. I like the darker look.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 6:16 pm

#1.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 8:32 pm

I'm no help at all. Car looks great with all three. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 9:15 pm

i like 3 the best..makes the car look mean.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 12:06 am

just spitballing here but what if you did the spokes, and the outer edge black, and just left the inside of the spoke silver? otherwise i would go with 2 because its different and still looks great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..   Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay! Final Concept Pics of Wheels..
Page 1 of 1