Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inked up

Go down 
+15
HemiMag
moros323
BigM
Hypnotiq
jontoad
Invader
RT!st!C
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
irishrt5.7
HiPwr
AlterEgo
Headtripp
eviltrycycle
inkedup
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

inked up - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inked up   inked up - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 10:22 am

Its coming together man.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

inked up - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inked up   inked up - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 4:17 pm

Looking good but as Shawn said paint that coolant tank and get and abs cover. Will look so much more complete with that done. 3G has a special going on I this abs cove is like 40-50 shipped
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

inked up - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inked up   inked up - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 5:10 pm

Looking good Mike.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

inked up - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inked up   inked up - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 11:15 pm

Front end is off,new mods coming in this week I will be taking out my hid kit in low beams and installing sylvania hyper white bulbs,led corner LEDs and might keep the fogs hid .I'm so sick of the kits failing .up next 1pc headlights smoked and smoked fogs.this will prolly be the only mod this year since I'm gonna be working lots and riding on the weekends.....im sure ill be at a few shows this year or a mod night
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

inked up - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inked up   inked up - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 11:04 am

inkedup wrote:
Front end is off,new mods coming in this week I will be taking out my hid kit in low beams and installing sylvania hyper white bulbs,led corner LEDs and might keep the fogs hid .I'm so sick of the kits failing .up next 1pc headlights smoked and smoked fogs.this will prolly be the only mod this year since I'm gonna be working lots and riding on the weekends.....im sure ill be at a few shows this year or a mod night

Whats wrong with your HIDs and what temp are they? My blazer uses the same bulb and I was looking to getting HIDs for it.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

inked up - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inked up   inked up - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 11:33 am

My bulbs are not the stock sizes either
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

inked up - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inked up   inked up - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2019, 9:47 pm

miss that car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

inked up - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inked up   inked up - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inked up
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Member Galleries-
Jump to: