Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Bill Going Through Congress

Go down 
+3
HiPwr
Kooch
300Crocket
7 posters
AuthorMessage
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

New Bill Going Through Congress Empty
PostSubject: New Bill Going Through Congress   New Bill Going Through Congress I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 8:03 am

This is scary!

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/1610997888/name/ftc-vi26.wmv
Back to top Go down
Kooch
CAMM Member
Kooch

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Going Through Congress   New Bill Going Through Congress I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 8:22 am

Thats fukn great!!! What the fuk pussy county ae we turning into?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Going Through Congress   New Bill Going Through Congress I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 8:28 am

I don't know how "new" this is. Lou Dobbs has been off the air for how long now? This legislation may have already met its demise.
Back to top Go down
Kooch
CAMM Member
Kooch

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Going Through Congress   New Bill Going Through Congress I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 8:45 am

lets hope so....
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Going Through Congress   New Bill Going Through Congress I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 5:42 pm

its a fairly old story, read the news ticker on the bottom, they are talking about Karl Rove and things... so this would appear to me, if im remembering correctly, this is pre-obama
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Going Through Congress   New Bill Going Through Congress I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:42 pm

There is no way in hell that would pass. Whoever thought it up should seriously consider another career path.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Going Through Congress   New Bill Going Through Congress I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 10:28 pm

I'm so curious now what everyone is talking about. The video doesn't work for me. Hmmmmm....... New Bill Going Through Congress Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Going Through Congress   New Bill Going Through Congress I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 3:20 pm

This had to have been a joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Going Through Congress   New Bill Going Through Congress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bill Going Through Congress
Page 1 of 1