Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded

Go down 
+4
Okie6.1
AlterEgo
chargerchick
irishrt5.7
8 posters
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded Empty
PostSubject: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:03 pm

LOL! Great stuff Brian! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:07 pm

so ya think those are true or made up??

I personally like the one where the guy jumps over the desk and jumps on the guy and everyone just keeps on talking on their phone. WTF?
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:09 pm

That would be crazy to see in person!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:57 pm

Hell I get to do that all day when I decommission old servers hehe maybe thats why I stay sane
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:58 pm

Jackie should have done that on her way out.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:00 pm

jontoad wrote:
UMMM no then I would have had to fix it
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:01 pm

Headtripp wrote:
jontoad wrote:
UMMM no then I would have had to fix it

job security
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:04 pm

They were smart and did it in HR. Wink
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:17 pm

lmfao, great post
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 1:19 am

is it wrong I feel like that almost everyday?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded   Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember that one day you couldnt take it anymore... here is what happeneds if u get recorded
Page 1 of 1