Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superchargers

Go down 
+7
Hurst Pak
Illinois Chaos
Bob_Kurgan
cjresto
HiPwr
AlterEgo
Sublime378
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

Superchargers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superchargers   Superchargers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:29 pm

LOL......Tim is making waves and only has 7 posts!!!!!

I like this guy......he knows his stuff too......
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Superchargers   Superchargers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 11:44 am

Well I do know exactly from personal experience the differences in blower designs. I have owned a 426 hemi w/ 8-71 blower on it, my 81 Transam Nascar had a turbo on it and now the Vortech. Like Tim says it's all about personal preference and what you use it for.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Superchargers   Superchargers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 11:51 am

Yep....and I stand by the phrase "any forced induction is awesome!!!!" LOL I love my supercharger!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superchargers   Superchargers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superchargers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: