Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger Empty
PostSubject: NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger   NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 9:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB4vfZDYyO8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger   NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 9:30 pm

Well 2nd place is better than 3rd.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger   NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 9:33 pm

you bring a touring car to a sports car fight and pull off second place it says something there.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger   NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 9:56 pm

Thats true, geez imagine the stock 6.4 in a light body.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger   NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 9:59 pm

if my car was a thousand pounds lighter it would be a shit ton faster and a major death trap. i know we are all safe in these mopars oh and look good too!!!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger   NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 10:06 pm

5 star frontal and rear crash ratings with a 4 star rollover. yeah i would say were pretty safe!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger   NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 12:02 am

Good...they took a step towards evaluating these on equal footing like I suggested in my blog.

Now, Mr. Norms needs to repeat history, and convince Dodge to make a new Dart with the 6.1L in it, about 500 lbs lighter than the Chally and enter it in this war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger   NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW mustag vs camaro vs challenger
Page 1 of 1