Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little bit of a safety mod

Go down 
+6
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
HemiMag
inkedup
HiPwr
Moparcharger07
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

A little bit of a safety mod Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 12:49 pm

I have always drove my cars with fire extinguishers somewhere in them. Makes ME feel a little safer, as well as knowing that I have on in case of any other type of emergencies... I put one in the Charger a while back, just getting around to posting pics. I mounted it in front of my driver's seat

A little bit of a safety mod 000_2152
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 1:07 pm

I've thought about putting an extuingisher in the car somewhere.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 1:10 pm

so have i.... i have my eye on this chrome one.....just trying to find a place to install it.....i was thinking in the trunk or may the back armrest area somehow
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 1:11 pm

that sounds like a good idea!!!Where did you get the can?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 1:23 pm

I like it Adam!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 1:23 pm

Very nice bro. I got mine still sitting on my shelf that I need to install sometime when I stop being lazy about it.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 2:29 pm

Anyone that takes theirs to the track should have one for sure. Good mod Adam!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 2:38 pm

wow, never thought about that! good spot too, right there ready to go!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 3:53 pm

Here is where I get all of mine for the business. I order the big 20# ones. I don't want my customers fighting fires. I want them to run out of the building. The insurance co. and the fpd require me to have them. So I get big ones that no one can lift. Carbon Dioxide won't make a mess and they are fun to blast up girls dresses, lol.

http://www.hallmann-sales.com/larsens-carbon-dioxide-fire-extinguishers.htm
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 4:38 pm

Please replace the word "dance" in this video with the word "mod".

Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 7:33 pm

LOL Thanks guys & gals. I think I got it at gool ole wal-mart
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 9:49 am

LOL I just put one in the trunk of the Chally on Sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of a safety mod   A little bit of a safety mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little bit of a safety mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: