Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

front dodge emblem

Go down 
+3
liljoejoe54
RT!st!C
inkedup
7 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 9:08 pm

how hard is it to replace the dodge emblem on our front bumper covers? drink
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 9:21 pm

the one by your hood?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 9:33 pm

yes...buts it's on the front top fascia
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 9:42 pm

i dont know the correct way to do it and couldnt figure out a better way than to just yank it off (gently of course). i got it done no damage or scratches but i wouldnt do it if you think you will mess something up. mayb e ask the dealer if there is an easy way.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 10:31 pm

Just stick your hand through the little hole where your hood latches and you will see there is a little nut under the emblem. Just get a socket wrench and wrench the nut off and the emblem will pop right off. Just make sure you push the emblem down when removing the nut otherwise it might pop up and spin with the wrench and scratch your paint.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 10:48 pm

thanks .now I got to find a cool replacement emblem.do ta know what size socket?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 11:02 pm

billet technology has some nice ones and they r pretty customizable but not cheap
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 11:11 pm

Come to the July Unlawful Gathering...BT offers good discounts at that event, and they should have some of those emblems there. Here's the one I got at the last UG:

front dodge emblem D4daa070
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 11:31 pm

billet tech is the quality way to go. there are cheap ones on ebay but they are shit and you get what you pay for. you could always paint you factory one too.

here is the one on my car that billet tech custom made me.

front dodge emblem Jfx2ip
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 11:38 pm

Here is the one I have on mine.

front dodge emblem Imgp2222
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 11:43 pm

i was going to get a new one from them i guess ill wait til UG! thanks iguanaman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 11:51 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
i was going to get a new one from them i guess ill wait til UG! thanks iguanaman Very Happy

for the most part you can get some great deals at the UG. not only do they bring some of their normal mass production stuff with them, they also bring stuff with real small blemishes (or stuff people ordered and never paid for) that you can get for real low prices.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 10:07 am

camm should make one with there logo for a emblem.......
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 10:36 am

inkedup wrote:

my custom one was quite expensive. i don't think everyone would buy one. we have low cost stickers to show your club affiliation.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 10:46 am

jontoad wrote:
inkedup wrote:

my custom one was quite expensive. i don't think everyone would buy one. we have low cost stickers to show your club affiliation.

Yeah that would be really expensive. I was going to get a custom dash tag made up with the CAMM logo and they told me it would be about $150.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 11:45 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:
inkedup wrote:

Yeah that would be really expensive. I was going to get a custom dash tag made up with the CAMM logo and they told me it would be about $150.

plus there is no way in hell anyones gonna get me to change my front emblem, even for a camm logo. lol.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 11:58 am

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:
inkedup wrote:

plus there is no way in hell anyones gonna get me to change my front emblem, even for a camm logo. lol.

I think I am going to get one made up with the "Bee Gees" on there and swap it out with yours at a car show, lol.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 12:06 pm

i think yanni would be better or hall and oates...............dude a mullet badge how cool is that....lmao
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 12:20 pm

jontoad wrote:

I feel the same way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

front dodge emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: front dodge emblem   front dodge emblem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

front dodge emblem
Page 1 of 1