Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp

Go down 
+13
Snappy Bitch
Hurst Pak
bogieboy
chargerchick
Shawn1112
RT!st!C
5.7daytona
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
eviltrycycle
Its so fast
xegitalian19xx
Iguanaman
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp Empty
PostSubject: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 7:22 am

So HiPwr has been bugging me to put this together... Razz

I want to do a cruise to Bears training camp in Bourbonnais this summer. Loving football is a requirement, since this is about sitting around watching the players practice. But it's been a couple of summers since I've gone and I want to go again. I figured what better way than a CAMM cruise?

Attendance is free. The Bears have published the start date of camp July 30, but not the day by day schedule. When they do, I can firm up a date, but most likely a Sat or Sun.

Watch this page for updates form the Bears: http://www.chicagobears.com/events/

Last edited by eviltrycycle on August 2nd 2010, 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added to calendar.)
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 7:24 am

count me in as long as its not a weekend that I have something going on... Haven't been to Bourbonnais in a few years so it should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Its so fast
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 7:40 am

Hell yea I am in for that
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 8:55 am

If its a Sunday could be doable, sounds like fun Dave.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:16 am

If we can make Eric run onto the field when they are practicing then I am in
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 11:04 am

Fucking bears suck but i would go to this just to be w/ family...
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 11:13 am

Headtripp wrote:
If we can make Eric run onto the field when they are practicing then I am in

I like that idea...wearing a Dolphins jersey or shirt, yes?
Back to top Go down
5.7daytona
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 1:14 pm

interested , keep me informed. bearbang
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:02 pm

hell yea, sounds like a good time dabears
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:08 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Fucking bears suck but i would go to this just to be w/ family...
You dirty cocksucker, nobody asked for your opinion you fucking fag!!! You just ruined another thread jagoff!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:09 pm

I'm down, I go every year. If you sign up you can get the kids in an autograph session with some of the players.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:18 pm

can someone sign me up as there kid so i can get some autographs? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:19 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I'm down, I go every year. If you sign up you can get the kids in an autograph session with some of the players.

Cool, Shawn, good to know!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:22 pm

I promise you this, if Eric has the fucking nerve to wear a tuna jersey to Da Bears training camp. I'm going to act like Dick Buktus and knock the snot out of him!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 12:15 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
I promise you this, if Eric has the fucking nerve to wear a tuna jersey to Da Bears training camp. I'm going to act like Dick Buktus and knock the snot out of him!

Shawn, it's cool...

just place the Modelo on the ground, and back away slowly.....
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 2:32 am

So much hostility in here! Very Happy

What a cool idea Dave! Sounds like it will be a great time!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 7:48 am

chargerchick wrote:
So much hostility in here! Very Happy

What a cool idea Dave! Sounds like it will be a great time!

I think it'll be fun.

Are you a Bears fan? Flying up for this one too? jocolor

Last edited by Iguanaman on May 29th 2010, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 9:52 am

If its on a saturday, I can most likely make it!
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 11:02 am

Like the idea. I have never been to a training camp before. Think it would be cool to roll in with a caravan of moderm Mopars.

What would be the route ? I-57 south. or would you take the long way of RT 50 through Peotone.mantino etc..

And for the fine folks that love other teams other than the Chicago Football Bears.
We still live in a free country for now & all have our own opions. and we should respect eachother & eachothers opions.

on that note

CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp 387837959
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 3:04 pm

Hurst Pak wrote:
Like the idea. I have never been to a training camp before. Think it would be cool to roll in with a caravan of moderm Mopars.

What would be the route ? I-57 south. or would you take the long way of RT 50 through Peotone.mantino etc..

And for the fine folks that love other teams other than the Chicago Football Bears.
We still live in a free country for now & all have our own opions. and we should respect eachother & eachothers opions.

on that note

CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp 387837959

Definitely I-57 South...the quickest way I've found.

And hey! We could all go visit my cousin down there. Wow...he's a whole separate topic. Needs his own thread a la my "Burbs" thread.
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 8:41 am

FYI: If this is a go... I have a cousin who owns a comfort Innout there and I can see if anyone who wants to stay overnight if he can give us a break... also they have asports bar attached to the hotel and I'm sure we can come up with a place to hang and eat with a discount or freebies.... Iguana let me know if you would like me to give him a call.....
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 9:08 am

Snappy Bitch wrote:
FYI: If this is a go... I have a cousin who owns a comfort Innout there and I can see if anyone who wants to stay overnight if he can give us a break... also they have asports bar attached to the hotel and I'm sure we can come up with a place to hang and eat with a discount or freebies.... Iguana let me know if you would like me to give him a call.....

Why not? I'm not sure I would stay over myself, but if people want to, I think that would be cool. I say talk to him. We just don't have a specific date yet.
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 9:55 am

will do...I know no specific dates yet....but what dates does traing camp run from?
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 9:56 am

Snappy Bitch wrote:
will do...I know no specific dates yet....but what dates does traing camp run from?

All I know is that they're saying it will start July 30...usually goes through mid-late August.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 10:02 am

I would probably be up for staying the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp   CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMMers to the Bears Training Camp
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next