Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

What tint # you got on your car?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:17 pm

[code]What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 Th_tint2
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:21 pm

that's 35 all around,except i limo'd the windshield and sunroof.....gives it a darker appearance.i did change the tailights last night .....
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:21 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Halos will never go on my car, Paul, so there will be the dividing line.

well when their off you wont be able to tell :-)
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:26 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
pjcharger wrote:

Only blastin bob tips and halos then i think im done.

I said this at one point in my life to...

hahahahaa really I mean it :-)
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:51 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Halos will never go on my car, Paul, so there will be the dividing line.

What the matter? JEALOUS!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:53 pm

i have limo all the way around and never get messed with. you just gotta roll em down when you see a cop. nanner
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:53 pm

i have 3%. its blacker than my paint.

SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 2:29 am

pjcharger wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:
pjcharger wrote:

Only blastin bob tips and halos then i think im done.

I said this at one point in my life to...

hahahahaa really I mean it :-)

Yeah. We all really meant it when we said it too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 6:45 am

RT!st!C wrote:
i have limo all the way around and never get messed with. you just gotta roll em down when you see a cop. nanner
Now watch you get a ticket today! lol

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 10:46 am

What the # for factory tint on a Magnum? And whats the law for that?
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 5:48 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
ChiTownHemi wrote:
Latest word I heard is the the City of Chicago is claiming "home rule" and is over-riding the State Law and still enforcing no tint and still handing out tickets. Evidently local municipalities have this capability to over-rule the state law given local circumstances. Complete bull shit if you ask me but I read an article in the Trib about a month ago that said this was still happening.

Yeah they are still giving out tickets for front tint even when the car is parked. They hit about 5 cars on a side street by my house about a month and a half ago. Its bullshit for sure. Thats the only reason I still have the tints on my front off, I dont want to risk getting another ticket. I saw a preview for something about it on the news a couple weeks ago but didnt get a chance to see it. If its a state law, why does Chicago have the right not to obey it? It doesnt make any damn sense. I just think its a good way for this broke ass city to make money since the people running it dont know how to spend our money.

It's typical of Chicago to pull stupid crap like this, but Chicago can basically claim "home-rule" whenever they want, along with any other governing body in this state. Its all written into the Illinois State Code. Basically it boils down like this. The State of Illinois makes a law that every township, city, village must obey, but Chicago, being their own governing body within the state, make up their own laws and regulations (ie; building permits, village/city stickers, gun control ordiances, etc), provided that such laws don't go against that of the state. Similar to what California didwhen they Legalized Marjiuana, its legal in California, but illegal in the United States, which tends to cause a problem. Basically, Chicago can make their own laws provided that those laws are more strict than those of the state. And yes, while the Mafia Mayor Daley is a HUGE part of the laws getting passed in chicago, it isnt ENTIRELY him, it seems to me that people tend to forget about their Alderman. Sadly, I wouldnt doubt that over half the city's voters don't even know what ward they live in. So, if you want to save yourself from tickets in chicago, just register your car outside of the city, at a parents address, aunt, uncle, cousin, brother, sister, anyone who doesnt live in the city. Register the plates there and you'll never have to pay the $250 ticket
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 6:02 pm

This is an old article, but this is the kind of arrogance that prick Daley shows:

Sun Times

Chicago residents keep voting him in, so they can have him. Problem is, he tries to extend his bullshit outside of Chicago.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 6:16 pm

Mafia Mayor is what i'm calling him.... there is no way that he isnt connected
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 6:56 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
Mafia Mayor is what i'm calling him.... there is no way that he isnt connected
You are 100% right! Growing up in Bridgeport which was basically a big time mafia area. I cant wait till he gets caught, I cant stand that jagoff! He doesnt even have to run and he would get elected by a write in.

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 6:58 pm

its always been this way... the old addage is "Who's going to run against Daley anyway"...
Back to top Go down
soundsaved
CAMM Member
soundsaved

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 9:00 am

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 Img_0610

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 Img_0611

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 Img_0612

What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 Img_0613
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 9:04 am

Looks good bro...
Back to top Go down
soundsaved
CAMM Member
soundsaved

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 9:04 am

here are some before and after pics, just got them done yesterday.
this is 35% SunTech, all the way around.
they also carry Llumar brand if you guys are interested, which is pretty much the best out there.
cost $235
the guy says if I refer 5 ppl, he will give me $200. (for beers at our next meet lol)
they did a very good job, looks real good.
all-guard windows
11935 s. cicero in alsip 708-371-3766
www.allguardautoalarms.com
ask for bob cozza
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 12:58 am

I've got 20 all around.. But I have out of state plates so I don't get bothered by it..

And I don't drive my car to the city either..
Back to top Go down
yousmellfunnytoo
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 7:38 am

18 all around... No tickets either, just as the cops roll by, roll them down Smile

Umbra did mine, 40 a window, had to pay cash as its not legal. Still garenteed not to peel or crack or slip or anything. Its Llumar, Very happy with them and the tint
Back to top Go down
soundsaved
CAMM Member
soundsaved

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 9:25 am

I was gonna go to Umbra. But this other place is 5 min away from me.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak #1
CAMM Rookie
Hurst Pak #1

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:32 pm

I have 35% on my Challenger.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:36 pm

20% all the way around. Cost me 140 bucks.
What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 20100814151339473

Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 3:28 pm

I've got 20% all around. Had it done in Lawton, Oklahoma, still looks great. I have indiana tags on my Bee, so that helps me get away with some things. However, as long as you don't get pulled over, you're not gonna get a tint ticket.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 3:31 pm

i got pulled over a few weeks ago,the pig i mean cop never even questioned my 35 % all the way around ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tint # you got on your car?   What tint # you got on your car? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What tint # you got on your car?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: