Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

taillights

Go down 
+3
chargerchick
Shawn1112
inkedup
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

taillights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: taillights   taillights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 1:53 pm

i paid 60 for my springs... and got a free navigation bezel w/ it...lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: taillights   taillights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 4:53 pm

inkedup wrote:
just for springs yes .so if anyone can help I appreiciate it
Pm Adam (moparcharger06), I'm almost positive he can beat that price.
Back to top Go down
yousmellfunnytoo
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: taillights   taillights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 12:12 pm

I installed all of my jeeps suspension.

SRT shocks, bwoody springs, bwoody end links, srt sway bars. It is pretty simple and can be done in a few hours.

Not sure about the LX body though and needing springs compressors, as I didnt. But I have a pitman arm puller if needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taillights   taillights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taillights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: