Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone heading to the track this weekend?

Go down 
+2
jontoad
otter1363
6 posters
AuthorMessage
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

Anyone heading to the track this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 12:25 pm

I wanna run my truck bad... I never drag raced before so wanna go with someone who has some exp. under the belt. Wondering if anybody is heading out this week (rte 66?)
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 12:29 pm

otter1363 wrote:
I wanna run my truck bad... I never drag raced before so wanna go with someone who has some exp. under the belt. Wondering if anybody is heading out this week (rte 66?)

everyone will be at the Naperville mo-power madness show Sunday.

i work Saturday but maybe someone will go with you then, but i think everyone will be busy cleaning their rides for Sundays big show.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 12:39 pm

yah I see a couple of events goin on this weekend. Maybe I'll shoot over to the Naperville deal my self... Does Rte 66 do TNT on Friday nights?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 12:40 pm

There is a bunch of us going to a show Saturday, and Sunday.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 12:50 pm

otter1363 wrote:
yah I see a couple of events goin on this weekend. Maybe I'll shoot over to the Naperville deal my self... Does Rte 66 do TNT on Friday nights?

i dunno i don't pay attention to RT.66's schedule. i hate that track and avoid it like the plague for test and tune. they don't prep for shit for test and tune and the lines are too long. one time i hot lapped all day and i only got 3 runs in. they let the fast cars go over and over before the street tire cars. its like they don't care about the little guy there.

Last edited by jontoad on May 12th 2010, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 1:08 pm

jontoad wrote:
otter1363 wrote:

i dunno i don't pay attention to RT.66's schedule. i hate that track and avoid it like the plague for test and tune. they don't prep for shit for test and tune and the lines are too long. one time i hot lapped all day and i only 3 runs. they let the fast cars go over and over before the street tire cars. its like they don't care about the little guy there.
A guy I work with said the same thing as you Jon.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 1:22 pm

Otter check out the "At The Track" section in here, I have the schedules for RT 66, GLD, and Byron posted up.

But yeah two shows this weekend, don't think the track can happen as well.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 5:19 pm

me and the wife are taking our little guy for his first day at the track, rt 66, just some brakcet racing. sunday i'll be working at rt 66 for the pinks all out qualifing.
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 10:19 pm

Rt 66 is close and convienient but they only hold Test and tune on saturdays so everyone and thier mother is out there. Spend the whole day and only get 3 runs. Head to somewhere like GDL on a week night and get in at least 10 even when its crowded.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 8:38 am

Ya - couple other folks tole me you dont get many runs in. So dang close though. Well, another track, another time... Maybe I'll catch up with some of you at Naperville this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heading to the track this weekend?   Anyone heading to the track this weekend? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone heading to the track this weekend?
Page 1 of 1