Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where can i get......?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

where can i get......? Empty
PostSubject: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 11:28 am

does anyone know where I can get a custom black hood emblem for my challenger by this weekend?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 11:36 am

Your looking for something metal or something in vinyl?
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 11:37 am

A sharpie

Unless Billet tech has one already done and you get them to overnight it to you it will be a pretty rough call. Good luck
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 11:42 am

looking for something nice probably metal i have one i ordered but it takes 15 - 25 days for custom orders, so i need something fast for the show.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 12:29 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 12:49 pm

We can get some little stick on letters from PepBoys to tide you over..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 12:51 pm

thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 12:53 pm

Hey I tried. Smile
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 1:19 pm

thanks for all your hardwork lol!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 2:20 pm

I would say try eBay but I doubt you will get it by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where can i get......?   where can i get......? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where can i get......?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: