Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC

Go down 
+4
eviltrycycle
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
ojilla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ojilla
CAMM Member
ojilla

Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC Empty
PostSubject: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 9:06 am

I got the items in! Now I just need to get them installed. Hopefully there will be a mod meet up since I don't have any idea where to begin. I need to get school'd pronto Laughing

On another note, I got the led strips so i could get that audi style look with my headlights. I saw a picture AAC had and thought it was dope. What do you guys think? Will it be over board with the halos?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 10:50 am

It will look fine, I know Joey has that done.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 10:50 am

naaa i have an led strip that i use for my turn signals...looks bad ass... check out my gallery pics there are some videos in there also...
Back to top Go down
ojilla
CAMM Member
ojilla

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 10:58 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
It will look fine, I know Joey has that done.
Thanks...did they ever reschedule that mod meet?

irishrt5.7 wrote:
naaa i have an led strip that i use for my turn signals...looks bad ass... check out my gallery pics there are some videos in there also...
Dude your ride is sick! Those are the solid strips right? I have the spaced out led strips.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 11:06 am

Thanks...they are led as well... but very close together...i bought them from AAC as well...

Led strips i have

Last edited by irishrt5.7 on May 8th 2010, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 11:07 am

Nope mod night has not been rescheduled yet. Hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 12:16 pm

Me and Jontoad put some amber colored LED strips in our headlight housings that only blink when the turn signal goes on.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 4:07 pm

Hey Joe can you show me how you did that this weekend? I'm curious how to do that. I am not ready to drop $250.00 for new housings. I would rather put the halos in myself.
Back to top Go down
Razcharged
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 7:06 pm

Sequential Led turn lights would be cool and different in the headlights!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 8:02 pm

this pic is not a great representation of how they look in person but i timed a pic with my hazards to get them both flashing at the same time. they only turn on for turn signals on me and Joe's car but you can wire them up to any other light function if you want and they come in all colors.

they are side emitting LED's so they shine out and not up from where you stick em. they send you a left and right for each pair.

Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC 4dcfl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC   Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my led strips and dual color halos in from AAC
Page 1 of 1