Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible cruise nights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

Possible cruise nights Empty
PostSubject: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:56 pm

My neighbor across the street asked me today about my car and saw all my CAMM stickers. He then began to tell me about a car club that he is in (does not have a car) which has to do with T-buckets and old rat rods. He asked if it was ok that I put there cruise nights on our calendar. Apparently there nights are slowly slimming down and wants to get involved with a car club that is known and has alot of members to get there info out there. Riding the coat tails is what I call it.

My neighbor also has a Dakota Sport and when I told him to join our club he was kind of embarrased. Anyway he said he was going to join us tomorrow.

Is anybody opposed to cruise nights with t-buckets and rat rods?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:59 pm

Post it up.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:00 pm

Alright just makin' sure. I will get the info and have it tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:01 pm

Post away! There is a master list so make sure its not on there.

Normally if its a weekly cruise I don't put it on the calendar, just make a thread for it in the cruise section.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:02 pm

Ok and I don't think they are weekly. I will find out for sure.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:05 pm

Cool deal. If you want send them to me in a PM and I can post up, but I would rather you guys start posting in those formus as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:06 pm

I'll do it, that's ok.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:07 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:30 pm

Is he in the Voodoo Kings?? They have a great cruise nights on Saturdays in Itasca at Buona Beef.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:38 pm

I will ask him. I don't know for sure.

There next cruise night is apparently June 5th in Lombard on main st. Live bands and what nots. I will get more info from him and post it.

Speaking of the Voodoo Kings, I used to know somebody in that club way back when they used to go to woodfire in Itasca a couple of years ago.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:38 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Is he in the Voodoo Kings?? They have a great cruise nights on Saturdays in Itasca at Buona Beef.

We REALLY need to go back to that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible cruise nights   Possible cruise nights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible cruise nights
Page 1 of 1