Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday

Go down 
+15
Headtripp
Iguanaman
jontoad
ChargerSRT
irishrt5.7
RT!st!C
soundsaved
Z SRT
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
ktraver97ss
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 7:56 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
The gto club was there last night with at least 20 cars. We need to really get up there with at least 20 cars. We need to set a date when we can get a good group up there.

20 suped-up Chevy Cavaliers. That must have been a sight to behold. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 7:57 am

HiPwr wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
The gto club was there last night with at least 20 cars. We need to really get up there with at least 20 cars. We need to set a date when we can get a good group up there.

20 suped-up Chevy Cavaliers. That must have been a sight to behold. Rolling Eyes
lmfao
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 9:05 am

That's exactly what they look like too. A doggone Cavalier!
Back to top Go down
Z SRT
CAMM Rookie
Z SRT

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 11:38 am

Good to meet a few more of you last night. Froze my ass off, who was I kidding wearing sandals? Lots of sweet rides though and that show is gonna be HUGE when the weather gets warmer.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 12:14 pm

I agree Shawn we need to roll in 20/30 deep if we can over the summer.

Smile
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 3:58 pm

I am going to try and make out on Thursday's too. Is the meeting place still at Kevin's shop?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 4:00 pm

For now until Kevin gets sick of us. Smile

Hope more can make it out, I am very sad I won't be making them for a while.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 1:00 pm

Here are the few I snapped while we were waiting at Kevin's.

Zach about to go in for a wash:

Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 29315_403043224536_687559536_4232929_3785215_n

Kevin and Shawn
Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 29315_403043624536_687559536_4232931_5713690_n

Zach's car and Ares
Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 29315_403043919536_687559536_4232932_4703541_n

Take two
Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 29315_403044824536_687559536_4232936_3878233_n

Ares and Kevin's truck

Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 29315_403044399536_687559536_4232934_1599271_n
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 9:20 pm

Kool pics, not bad from your phone.
Back to top Go down
ktraver97ss
CAMM Member
ktraver97ss

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 10:37 am

Thanks for coming out! It was good times, although quite cold!

I expect an easy 200+ cars there when it gets warmer.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 10:02 am

I guess this is scratched for tonight. Would have worked out well for me on this date. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 12:23 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I guess this is scratched for tonight. Would have worked out well for me on this date. Sad
Its not planned around you!!! nanner
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 12:31 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
Its not planned around you!!! nanner

I'm just trying to spare you the pain of attending this without me, buddy.
Back to top Go down
ktraver97ss
CAMM Member
ktraver97ss

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 4:55 pm

Yeah, it cleared up but Im not heading out this week. Still might rain more tonight.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 7:18 pm

Bump for this coming week.
Back to top Go down
ktraver97ss
CAMM Member
ktraver97ss

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 8:47 am

Tonight is looking good!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 11:40 am

Anyone else going to this? I'm going to roll by and pick up something from Kevin. My car is filthy as I didn't get a chance to wash it last weekend.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 11:58 am

Thinking about it since Jackie is harassing me thought text. Will need to get the car washed at Kevins though. Shooting to be there by 6.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 1:08 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Thinking about it since Jackie is harassing me thought text. Will need to get the car washed at Kevins though. Shooting to be there by 6.

Bring the ac adapter for the xbox and bring ol'e whatshisface along. I'll be there tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 2:21 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Anyone else going to this? I'm going to roll by and pick up something from Kevin. My car is filthy as I didn't get a chance to wash it last weekend.
Kevin can fix a dirty car!!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 2:30 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

I'm not driving to Roselle.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 3:44 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

Bring the ac adapter for the xbox and bring ol'e whatshisface along. I'll be there tonight.

What I can't get a night off???? GEESH!

Jontoad is going to follow me, hitting kevin's first to wash mine and then will follow over from there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 4:48 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

I'm not driving to Roselle.
Pussy!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 4:58 pm

OMG my car got attacked by birds!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 5:22 pm

wut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday   Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Luke's Meet and Cruise at PAF every Thursday
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: