Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carding Stories

Go down 
+23
Okie6.1
VIKES4093
firestartr420
Hypnotiq
Pomps
inkedup
Dartboy
moaugust88
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
Rudedog74
Iguanaman
RT!st!C
AlterEgo
Illinois Chaos
Headtripp
AR-15QUEEN
HemiMag
ChargerSRT
HiPwr
jontoad
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Carding Stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:00 pm

Carding Stories - Page 2 Ninjas
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:01 pm

i really didnt card all the camm cars. i have old cards and i got a new one on my car so im not the asshole (this time)
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:01 pm

I just happened to park in the right place at the right time. thanks Headtripp!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:05 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Carding Stories - Page 2 Ninjas

You all suck if you can't see them. I found every one of them. Carding Stories - Page 2 130258

jesse031081 wrote:
i really didnt card all the camm cars. i have old cards and i got a new one on my car so im not the asshole (this time)

That's what you think! LMFAO!! just kiddin' Carding Stories - Page 2 162252

RT!st!C wrote:
I just happened to park in the right place at the right time. thanks Headtripp!!!

So when you coming out to play with us??? Vic and I are out and about alot. May 15??? Show in Buffalo Grove. Think about it. Carding Stories - Page 2 303189
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:07 pm

Jackie I think you have been studying too much.... crazy
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:14 pm

whats goin on in buffalo grove?
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:15 pm

Buffalo Grove Car Show

would be great if you could join us
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:17 pm

yeah what they said
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:19 pm

jesse031081 wrote:

OK. I know whose idea that was and I know who did it.

My lips are sealed.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:19 pm

Meeting up at my house that morning. Email me if you wanna go and need my address.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:22 pm

how do i sign up or what do i have to do. Im new to the whole car show thing scratch
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:24 pm

You don't really have to sign up but we kinda get a list of who is going so we can all either meet up or save ya a spot. Check out the Buffalo Grove thread (jesse posted a link) and then see if you can make it. Most of them cost something to be in the show, but if you wanna go and park with us most of the shows don't make you register. You just won't get your car judged, no biggie.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 10:33 pm

does anyone pay the registration to be judged?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 10:57 pm

well to be in the show most people register. Eric has come to shows with us and parked with us but not paid the registration fee so his car is not judged but no one bitches that he parks with us IN the show. If that's what you mean......

Otherwise, you pay the fee to be in the show and your car is then judged and some win trophies!! WOOT!! or we just have a fun day hangin' out for a good cause.
Back to top Go down
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 7:10 am

I was out yesterday riding my dads new HD streetglide and I saw a really nice silver charger RT
I ended up next to them at a stop light and I motioned for them to roll down their window so
I could give them a card I think they were afraid I was going to yell at them or something they
Seemed very reluctant to open the window lol. So I hand them a CAMM card tell them they have a nice car and zoom away. I thought it was pretty funny
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 10:04 am

jesse031081 wrote:
someone carded me at the ug..... haha

Lol I got carded too!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 2:50 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

Lol I got carded too!

That's just too funny! Love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:32 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

Lol I got carded too!

So did you guys decide to re-join?

And who was the phantom carder? Anyone own up to it?
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:04 am

Actually I wanted to get some cards, there are some Mopars in the local area that could join. Like a Charger R/T w/ R&T and a Charger R/T that I don't see on here.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 10:15 am

moaugust88 wrote:
Actually I wanted to get some cards, there are some Mopars in the local area that could join. Like a Charger R/T w/ R&T and a Charger R/T that I don't see on here.

I got some that I could give ya.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 3:26 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

Lol I got carded too!

So did you guys decide to re-join?

And who was the phantom carder? Anyone own up to it?

Nope. Not yet. And I hope they don't!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 3:46 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
moaugust88 wrote:

I got some that I could give ya.

Cool!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 3:56 pm

Will have new cards by time the CAMM anniversary rolls around. Shooting for sooner then that though.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 4:16 pm

stopped at the superkiss car wash... about 10 of the guys there wanted our camm cards...acouple had charger and others just wanted to check out our rides and check out our vendors!

so may have a influx of members joining up today or tomorrow! Laughing
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 6:01 pm

Greaaat now I have to do work. Smile

Thanks Darty will be on the look out.

Jackie and I carded an orange Daytona today, had some nosey ass old man hovering near the car while we did it and then had to check out what we left. He was jealous because he had a hybrid I think. Was going to card a guy in a SRT8 Chally but he was too busy to stop and talk so I said f-him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carding Stories   Carding Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carding Stories
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next