Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

New to CAMM from McHenry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

New to CAMM from McHenry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from McHenry   New to CAMM from McHenry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 12:10 am

wow an hour thats insane. i just started doing it so im not that fast, but im cheaper and i offer the same guarantee any one does. (if i could only tint as fast as i drive LOL!!)
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from McHenry   New to CAMM from McHenry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 12:12 am

yeah it's pretty much all they do and they have a really good system and set up.

I didn't realize you were new at it. The more you do it the better you get I guess, huh. Smile

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
New to CAMM from McHenry - Page 2 Teamheadtripp
Back to top Go down
dallen808378
CAMM Rookie
dallen808378

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from McHenry   New to CAMM from McHenry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 12:02 am

Welcome from Wheaton
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from McHenry   New to CAMM from McHenry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 7:39 am

ghost wrote:
welcome to the CAMM board. a lot of people here are part of the camm car club. that doesn't imply that you have to join the club to hang here though. i hope you enjoy the site and our company, thanx again for stopping by!

That's true, you should think verrry carefully about it before committing to officially joining the CAMM Club.

I took video at a recent CAMM initiation:

Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from McHenry   New to CAMM from McHenry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 9:19 am

Thank you sir may I have another!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from McHenry   New to CAMM from McHenry - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to CAMM from McHenry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: