Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

New personal best at GLD 11.6@ 120

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sprayed Charger
CAMM Member

New personal best at GLD 11.6@ 120 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New personal best at GLD 11.6@ 120   New personal best at GLD 11.6@ 120 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 8:35 pm

jontoad wrote:
awesome times. good job kickin that fox bodys ass too.

Gotta beat those damn fords drink
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

New personal best at GLD 11.6@ 120 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New personal best at GLD 11.6@ 120   New personal best at GLD 11.6@ 120 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:49 pm

I've got 2 different lines on a Chally rearend setup with everything for around 2 bills delivered. I keep thinking, run it at the track and see where your at first. I don't want to jump ahead of myself too fast. I just welded up my subframe brace last Sunday. That should really help to get the power down, I hope.
Back to top Go down

New personal best at GLD 11.6@ 120
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: At the Track-
Jump to: