Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Heavily modded charger new to CAMM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavily modded charger new to CAMM   Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 4:29 pm

I'm going out there tonight. I have some new toys to try out. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Heavily modded charger new to CAMM   Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 4:31 pm

You guys have fun, its a bad weekend again fully booked.

You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicagolandAreaModernMopars

Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: Heavily modded charger new to CAMM   Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 12:07 pm

Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 Icon_evil Well last night was a bust at the track. After one shitty run of 13.665 with no traction at all the car died. P2172 Throttle acturator error sudden high air flow. Looks like I'll be playing on line today to figure this one out. Spent the morning driving back out there with my trailer to pick her up. FYI looks like a great day for the track, when I left there around 10am there were only about 30 cars out there. Time to get in a lot of cheep $12 runs.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Heavily modded charger new to CAMM   Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 12:10 pm

sorry to hear that, I'm sure you were pissed. At least it was a nice day to drive there,.....right? Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 401677

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 Teamheadtripp
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Heavily modded charger new to CAMM   Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 3:36 am

Wow that does suck man.. Hopefully you get it fixed quickly so you can get back out there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavily modded charger new to CAMM   Heavily modded charger new to CAMM - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavily modded charger new to CAMM
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: