Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my BT catch can today!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragond76
CAMM Member

Got my BT catch can today! Empty
PostSubject: Got my BT catch can today!   Got my BT catch can today! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 12:51 pm

Well, my BT catch can finally arrived today and I can't wait to put it on tonight!!! Is it wierd that I get excited over these things? I have been pondering removing the 2 rear mufflers and replacing them with straight pipes thereby leaving just one solo muffler in the system. Has anyone done this? Is it a good idea or will it cause backpressure issues? Will it be too loud and too much drone with normal driving? My wife and I do not see eye to eye on performance upgrades...she just doesn't understand. Sad
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT catch can today!   Got my BT catch can today! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 1:30 pm

there is a kit out there for this.Check out http://www.blastinbob.com/category_s/2.htm

there is a bunch,all depend on how loud you want to go with.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT catch can today!   Got my BT catch can today! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 7:25 pm

No it's not weird at all! You should see the silly little things I get excited over! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragond76
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT catch can today!   Got my BT catch can today! I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 12:00 pm

LOL, thanks guys (and girl) and thanks HemiMag for the link - that's exactly what I was looking for!
Sooo, did the Volo meet get moved to another date due to the snow? I assumed it was cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT catch can today!   Got my BT catch can today! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2010, 7:52 am

I just put my Can on the other night. Anything New you add to your car will be exciting.

I removed my Resonators & changed out my muffler. I dont think it's loud at all.

scratch but then again I'm rarely outside of my car Whistle
Back to top Go down
Dragond76
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT catch can today!   Got my BT catch can today! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2010, 9:33 am

Did you go with a Fat Bob's kit on yours? Also what muffler did you put on? I've heard the cherry bomb setup on a Charger, that sounds pretty mean.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT catch can today!   Got my BT catch can today! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2010, 9:59 am

Flowmaster 40s w straight pipes. I got them from el cobra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my BT catch can today!   Got my BT catch can today! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my BT catch can today!
Page 1 of 1