Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER

Go down 
+6
chargerchick
HemiMag
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
Dartboy
HEMI UP
10 posters
AuthorMessage
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER Empty
PostSubject: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 5:25 pm

Man this cover is off the hook fit is great work manship outstanding don't now if I'm going to paint in the same color as the engine bay, get it polished or powed coated chrome
TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER DSC01067
TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER DSC01066
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 5:41 pm

wow that is nice!! congrats on it!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 5:53 pm

I was actually looking at putting one if these in my car... looks nice...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 9:17 pm

I think it would look great if you painted it the same color as your firewall.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 9:58 pm

Love 3G's work.I might buy one later on...Not too sure yet.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 3:51 pm

Oh no! Not more covers for me to buy!!! Shocked

Looks great Jerome but I would paint it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 3:57 pm

Not a fan I think it just makes what's there look bulkier. But then again I didn't really like the ABS cover either but It kinda grew on me.
It is a hell of a lot better than those covers that cover everything from the front to the firewall and have an opening for the engine that most people cover anyway so might as well just keep your hood closed
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 9:10 pm

I actually like it and I'm usually not a big fan of the covers....

Paint it body color though IMO..
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 10:56 am

hey hemi up do you like your intake I was thinking of getting that and I got my tank covers on order right now I hope there in the mail
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 12:01 pm

looks good, i'd say paint and match the rest of the engine bay. I wish 3g still made the engine covers for the v6. thought about it too, but my engine would take away from the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 2:02 pm

nice mine just got here with my abs and fuse cover with my firewall cap to Very Happy nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER   TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST FIT 3g's WASHER COVER
Page 1 of 1