Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 5:43 pm

Who???
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 6:17 pm

Rave waves
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 7:11 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Thanks "D" its at Country Financial....

Tom Thanks for looking out...

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 11:44 pm

there are a few around my area..... I really like this one place in Niles on Touhy, brand new, opened up in the fall last year... they do a great job... hand wash and dry, complete with blowing off of door jambs, wheels, brakes, trunk seal, windshield wipers... everything... all for 10 bux.... along with other packages and stuff....
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 9:54 am

This one is in Algonquin.

http://www.nushinehandcarwash.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 9:56 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:

I know where that is. Close to Algonquin and Pyott.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 9:59 am

And this guy is in Barrington. Overpriced but good. He does detailing for Motor Werks.

http://www.autoimageinc.com/new/
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 11:13 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:

I ended up going to pay a bill yesterday in Arlington Heights and passed right by a handwash place on Algonquin Rd and HWY53 that did a great job for $20 and they were quick.
On the way back, I took Algonquin Rd. all the way to Lake in the hills and saw that NuShine place. It's only about 7 or 8 miles away from me so after the snow melts (again) I'll probably go check them out.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 2:40 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
I know a place...

MY driveway.

Way to go Dave. I nominate you for this week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?   Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can I get a good handwash for the Mag in the NW?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: