Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL

Go down 
+13
Iguanaman
Moparcharger07
inkedup
xegitalian19xx
Hypnotiq
Illinois Chaos
Okie6.1
Shawn1112
Headtripp
Dartboy
liljoejoe54
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 6:10 pm

Well I also hope to have my car back by Saturday damn dealership is keeping her from me. I'm driving a damn ford f150 right now. I also got my abs cover in today so that will be at the painters tomorrow. What time should I come over Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 8:39 pm

From what my boss said, he might go to that as well, he's got a blue Camaro with blue lights all over the place,. Me, I'll be stuck at work..
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 8:49 pm

The show doesn't start until 3pm and registration is open until 6pm..... Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 401677
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 8:55 pm

So around 1 so we get your lights done or we rolling in later?
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 9:37 pm

Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 HPIM1473

AlterEgo wrote:
OMG! I look retarded in that picture!! WTF?! Was I doing???

It looks like you were doing this:

Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 10:01 pm

OMG!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!

NOw look at my picture while that is playing and HOLY SHIT! IT DOES LOOK LIKE THAT! LMFAO

Last edited by AlterEgo on August 3rd 2010, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 10:02 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
So around 1 so we get your lights done or we rolling in later?

Fine by me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 10:02 pm

See you then
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:40 pm

Get there early or ya'll will get stuck in the back again.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:42 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:

I want to get the early so I can park next to the Mustang with the McDonalds bags all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:48 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:

If i recall correctly the parking lot wasn't full when we got there and they stuck us in the back anyway. Mad

Those doubleK guys are real asses.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:49 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

If i recall correctly the parking lot wasn't full when we got there and they stuck us in the back anyway. Mad

Yeah I think you are right. I remember when we came in, the whole left side was empty.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:55 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Hypnotiq wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

Yeah I think you are right. I remember when we came in, the whole left side was empty.

Yup.... those doublek guys show no love to the modern show cars. He came back there screaming a few times because of the music. Not you joe but another joey got into an argument with him. Then he got 1st place with his shelby cheers
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 10:46 pm

I am going to beg, borrow and bribe my coworker to cover the back half of the shift on Sat so I can come out. I should be out there by 5 but since my grill lights aren't hooked up I am not going to enter, will come and hang out though.

So who all is in for this one? Joey you need to get another glass.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 10:49 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I am going to beg, borrow and bribe my coworker to cover the back half of the shift on Sat so I can come out. I should be out there by 5 but since my grill lights aren't hooked up I am not going to enter, will come and hang out though.

So who all is in for this one? Joey you need to get another glass.

Lol yeah I need a matching pair....of glasses that is. What needs to be hooked up with the grill lights? I can bring my tools and try to do a quick rig when you get there so you can have them for the show.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 10:55 pm

I dont know. Matt took the box off it at Dave's and I don't know where I put it. Smile

They have to come off anyway when I switch my grill so its no biggie. I can flick my headlights on and off to try and look cool if needed.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 9:49 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
I dont know. Matt took the box off it at Dave's and I don't know where I put it. Smile

They have to come off anyway when I switch my grill so its no biggie. I can flick my headlights on and off to try and look cool if needed.
Crack a few glow sticks in there and use zip ties to hold them in... Two birds with one stone ha
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 3:32 pm

I might be out on this one. I have work tomorrow and Saturday and I dont know what time im getting home so I will have to play it by ear.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 5:00 pm

I will be working on my car (if I get it back in time Evil or Very Mad ) to get my engine cover lights hooked up.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 5:38 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:

I have a box, its yours if you want it.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 9:44 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Crack a few glow sticks in there and use zip ties to hold them in... Two birds with one stone ha

LOL! Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 10:12 pm

Here are some pics of my engine cover that I hope to have done and hooked up before Saturday. Just need to get the maggie back and wire the lights up.

Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 38538_1454071083720_1591597014_1072594_5975912_n

Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 37975_1454072723761_1591597014_1072597_1182157_n

Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 35953_1454072763762_1591597014_1072598_6071123_n

Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 35953_1454072803763_1591597014_1072599_3359023_n
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 10:52 pm

WOW! Very nicely done!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 11:13 pm

I think I may very well make this show.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 12:20 am

Damn Vic you told them my plan!!!!

At this point I am going to show up and take a nap on the hood of my car.

Shawn I will let you know if I need the box. I think its in my center console. I need to get off my ass and finish the grill and get it put on but they frown on me working on car stuff at my desk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL   Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookies 2nd Annual Twi-light Car/Bike Show- Elgin, IL
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next