Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new here deal ,no deal or steal

Go down 
+7
HiPwr
Shawn1112
jontoad
Mad Hatter
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
joey d
11 posters
AuthorMessage
joey d
CAMM Rookie

new here    deal ,no deal or  steal Empty
PostSubject: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 9:13 pm

Lookin at a 06 rt + road n track package, 33000, climate cntrl, sun roof, sat radio they forgot to turn off. lets hear it. Body nice except for a couple scratches and dings.
Back to top Go down
joey d
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 9:16 pm

18000 firm
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 9:22 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Are you selling or asking for advise on this Charger? If you are looking to buy, then id say you might want to keep looking. Those are low miles but the '06 R/T's are going for closer to $15K and you might be able to get an '07 for $18 if you look around.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 10:14 pm

Hi Joey! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 10:25 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Yeah for an '06 Def under 15k
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 10:26 pm

id say no deal unless they come down some on the price. you can get a low mile 06 srt for 22-24k now a days, so i think 18 is too much for an r/t.
Back to top Go down
joey d
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2010, 8:20 pm

Too late now, its in the driveway. The only 15000 r/t's had a ton of miles on em, plus I bought this off the street so I saved about $1200 in taxes. Anyway, I like the car. See you guys in the other forums.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2010, 8:24 pm

Congrats, post some pics
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2010, 8:50 pm

joey d wrote:
See you guys in the other forums.

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Come back any time!
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 8:16 pm

WELCOME to CAMM! Can't wait to see the pics of your car as you mod it to fit you! Smile
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 8:23 pm

HiPwr wrote:
joey d wrote:
See you guys in the other forums.

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Come back any time!

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Whats wrong with this forum?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 8:38 pm

yeah no shit this is home baby...
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 8:45 pm

LOL he may have meant other topics....and called them forums???
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 9:08 pm

pstlgrp wrote:

yeah that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 9:31 pm

Umm Hi Welcome to CAMM. Hope you stay around.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 8:59 am

lol...Joey D is a buddy from my work.... he ment other threads...

yep got himself a LOADED 06 R/T with the SRT seats in it and all, and R/T package...
with the seats and taxes saved and loaded up and low miles he got a damn good deal!
do gotta get him the steering wheel controls though....

Joes been a gear head for awhile and had some real nice rides in the past...

guess hes been admiring my Charger for awhile and had to get himself one Very Happy lol

anyhow, its great to have you here with us Joey D, looking forward to helping you with your ride...
and hopefully looking to hang with you and the girls on mod nights and BBQ nights and car shows!

Best to you Joe!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 3:43 pm

pstlgrp wrote:

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
joey d
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 5:34 pm

I meant the other topics, until i find another board??????????????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new here deal ,no deal or steal   new here    deal ,no deal or  steal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new here deal ,no deal or steal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: