Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems Empty
PostSubject: how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems   how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 3:25 pm

I want to remove the three rams head emblems, the one on the front bumper fascia, the trunk lid and the the one on the engine cover. i want to slightly drill out the eyes and put in a purpleish stone or crystal. I would then have to put the emblems back on, anyone have ideas. I don't want to leave the ones that are on there and drill into those and if they get fucked up, i'll have to replace them anyway.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems   how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 3:44 pm

The one on the front fascia comes off by unscrewing a nut that is on the bottom of it. You can get to it when you pop the hood and reach our hand under the top of the fascia. The rear emblem is held on with the 3M double sided tape. Use a heat gun or a blow dryer and heat up the emblem, then use dental floss or fishing wire to get behind it and slide the wire to separate the glue. The engine cover emblem, I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems   how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 4:38 pm

cool, at least i can do the front the easiest

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems   how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i remove and replace the rams heads emblems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: