Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

backseat arm rest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

backseat arm rest Empty
PostSubject: backseat arm rest   backseat arm rest I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 2:00 pm

Has anybody removed their backseat arm rest. Need to remove mine to send to Jina to get some stitching done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

backseat arm rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: backseat arm rest   backseat arm rest I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 4:25 pm

I have, I believe you fold it down and there should be 1 bolt on each side. I think its a star tip, my car isnt here otherwise I would check for you. It only took a couple of minutes to remove. I also had Jina embroider mine.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

backseat arm rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: backseat arm rest   backseat arm rest I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 5:47 pm

Thanks Shawn I'll take a look at it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

backseat arm rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: backseat arm rest   backseat arm rest I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 6:09 pm

I have. I put a TV in it.
It's a torx bit. 50 I believe but I may be confusing the torx size with the seatbelt torx size
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

backseat arm rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: backseat arm rest   backseat arm rest I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 6:17 pm

backseat arm rest IMG_0252

backseat arm rest IMG_0325

backseat arm rest IMG_0324
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

backseat arm rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: backseat arm rest   backseat arm rest I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 4:03 pm

Just removed mine Shawn, Diallo thanks for the help. Very easy to remove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

backseat arm rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: backseat arm rest   backseat arm rest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

backseat arm rest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: