Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

furious fuschia

Go down 
+16
bogieboy
plum204
Mad Hatter
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
jontoad
AlterEgo
HemiMag
irishrt5.7
ChiTownHemi
HiPwr
chargerchick
Headtripp
xegitalian19xx
liljoejoe54
ghost
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

love it or leave it?
love it
furious fuschia - Page 2 I_vote1241%furious fuschia - Page 2 I_vote13
 41% [ 9 ]
leave it
furious fuschia - Page 2 I_vote1259%furious fuschia - Page 2 I_vote13
 59% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

furious fuschia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: furious fuschia   furious fuschia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:14 pm

im lost
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: furious fuschia   furious fuschia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 10:01 pm

Pomps wrote:
Well, ordering started today for FF. I have yet to see the car in person, but I sure do love the pics!

I saw it at the Spring Fest in Cali and it's not bad. Not something I would go out and buy but I wouldn't turn it down either. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: furious fuschia   furious fuschia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:54 pm

Stupid..leave that color to the Imports!!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: furious fuschia   furious fuschia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:54 pm

i would buy it only because of how rare they will be but i wouldnt be caught dead driving it!
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: furious fuschia   furious fuschia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 12:34 am

RT!st!C wrote:
i would buy it only because of how rare they will be but i wouldnt be caught dead driving it!

Im with you, if I had the money to buy it as an investment, I would. But I couldnt handle my friends laughing at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: furious fuschia   furious fuschia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

furious fuschia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2