Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

radio problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

radio problem Empty
PostSubject: radio problem   radio problem I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 8:48 pm

so the wife went out today and the radio was not right. when it is set to satellite mode, you cannot change the channel with the knob or presets and the volume will only turn down. when the radio is in cd or radio everything works fine. the sirius is paid for for the next two years.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

radio problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio problem   radio problem I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 6:18 pm

as an update, i did get an answere for this problem, Mr. Roper, on chargerforums told me to resend the activation signal. i did and everything works fine.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

radio problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio problem   radio problem I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 6:33 pm

That's great! Glad to hear you got your problem fixed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

radio problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio problem   radio problem I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 6:58 am

Thats good info to know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

radio problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio problem   radio problem I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 10:57 am

Glad you guys got it fixed. I miss my sat radio. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

radio problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio problem   radio problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

radio problem
Page 1 of 1