Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the 4th....Loved it and hated it

Go down 
+4
Admin
chargerchick
Shawn1112
arivera
8 posters
AuthorMessage
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

the 4th....Loved it and hated it Empty
PostSubject: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 7:44 pm

So the holiday itself was cool. I had a cookout and the Wife's family was over. We all got stuffed on mexican food.mmmmm

We go to the stadium to watch the fireworks show. We drank until about 3AM at my house and I went to bed. Those were both pluses.

I get up the next morning, wash the car (to get all the crap off of it) and what do I see? A nice ding in my hood and a scuff mark. No one will confess to it. I have a feeling it was the moron on the corner who couldn't light a firework safely to save his life. I look all over to see if there is any evidence of the material that hit the car and nothing.

Does anyone have any inexpensive solution to get the ding(s) taken out of my ride? I am bummed Sad makes me not want to take the car out of the garage now.

I think at this point, all I can afford is beer, food, and a few bucks. Money is so tight, we thought about giving up the car, but damn it, I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 7:52 pm

Sorry to hear that bro,it sucks. I dont know how to fix it, but hopefully someone will chime in that can help you out.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 7:59 pm

How about Dent Doctor? Smile
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 8:17 pm

I will look into that. The dealer has a guy too. I think it was $75 a pop. I have 3 that I know of that need to be taken out, but at $225, I am busted. When we had the baby, all money went her route. So, everything else is on hold. Gotta do what i gotta do though. we'll see what I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 8:38 pm

Talk to Matt. It didn't cost him that much and he had a big ass dent in his car.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 8:44 pm

Dave might have a hood in your color available in the near future..
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 7:44 pm

That sucks man.. Sorry to hear the news..

I've got 3 or 4 tiny dents in mine too.. Barely noticeable but to me, I see them all the time.. I think it was from this hail storm that we had a few months back.. Haven't tried to see how much to get it fixed yet..
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:47 pm

man that sucks, kind of know how you feel but not with dents. have road chips and a really nice scratch on the hood. got it on the first day of owning it.
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 4:33 pm

sorry to learn about this. hopefully there is someone that can help out.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 9:15 pm

I have a bad scratch & dent on my rear qtr from a dumb S who put her door on it. Evil or Very Mad Too small for body shop & their extensive work, not enough work for a PDR plus they can't do the scratch. Was told to find a CHIP guy. scratch

I need to Wax my car! Sad

Well, I hope you have better Luck w yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the 4th....Loved it and hated it   the 4th....Loved it and hated it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the 4th....Loved it and hated it
Page 1 of 1