Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!

Go down 
+8
AlterEgo
Moparcharger07
Admin
chargerchick
TheBlackWidow
Shawn1112
Hoodie
TheDarkKnight
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 1:08 pm

Well I wanted to do a little more to the exterior before the trip to Ohio and I recieved my custom vinyl graphics from Revolution! They do great work but I wish I could say the same for me applying them as this is the first time something back fired on me since I always try do everything myself! I did the qaurter panel stripes first and had no problem at all they came out perfect but the large hood graphic I had got a couple wrinkles in it that I just couldn't get out! So with no time to wait for a new one to come we decided to paint it on using the same paint I used for my Spoiler! It is called Trim Paint from Dupli-Color and after three coats it looks just like vinyl I just masked off the vinyl before I removed it and even added a little something to the mix and in the future I will go with Revolution again if I ever get the ram-air hood I want!

Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods018
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods034
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods045
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods044
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods026
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods027
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods028
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods029
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods030
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods031
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods032
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods036
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods037
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods046
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods048
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods047

TheBlackWidow was over for some exhaust work!

Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods038
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods040
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods041

GoManGo366 new mods: tinted head lights, painted calipers, and detachable license plate bracket!

Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods019
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods020
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods021
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods022
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods023
Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! Newmods024
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 2:05 pm

Looks good man.. Love the added touch on the front of the hood paint.. It looks just like vinyl like you said.. Wish I was going to the Nats with ya..
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 2:20 pm

Hoodie wrote:
Looks good man.. Love the added touch on the front of the hood paint.. It looks just like vinyl like you said.. Wish I was going to the Nats with ya..

Thanks man and yea it would he nice if you could make it going to be one great event!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 4:37 pm

Nice job bro, it looks great!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWidow
CAMM Member
TheBlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 5:17 pm

Your chit is gonna be poppin as we are rollin down to nationals homie. That other car in some of the pics look so familiar. Oh yeah its the black R/T in my driveway....lol. You really did an awesome job, turned out better then the original graphic. My hood is next.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 7:25 pm

WOW! Excellent job!!! Man, I wish I was going to the Nats. *sigh*

Take lots of pics! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 9:03 pm

Sweeet!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 9:21 pm

ALL of em look GREAT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 9:23 pm

Looks really good
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 7:48 pm

TheDarkKnight wrote:
Hoodie wrote:

Thanks man and yea it would he nice if you could make it going to be one great event!

Next year man.. Next year.. That's the plan as of right now at least.. I just hope to have a lot more done to the car by then..
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 9:49 pm

Man, that's Nice! What Genius! I woulda thought that you did the Emblem a lil larger.

Here's an idea 4 ya. How about the emblem in your crosshairs with a LED strip Highlighting behind it Wink !

Wish I was trailing ya to Nats. Have Fun for me!
Back to top Go down
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:51 pm

Looks great- i have used Revolution also- quality product. Had trouble with hood, in the end glad I had changed mind and 2-toned the Green Machine! your Dark Night rocks! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 8:30 am

Nice ... I like.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 9:31 pm

Nice work man I would start selling those brackets great idea
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 9:56 pm

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWidow
CAMM Member
TheBlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:37 pm

your Mods where quite the hit homie, there are pictures gallory everywhere of your hood, im glad I was able to see the whole process start to finish. Nice work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!   Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest mods before the LX Nationals trip!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: