Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charger SRT8 Production #'s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

Charger SRT8 Production #'s Empty
PostSubject: Charger SRT8 Production #'s   Charger SRT8 Production #'s I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:01 pm

Hey there , Since I cant drive the Beast(goin nuts). I need to do somethin, I figured I'd try to find out how many srt8 Chargers were produced per year and color. Wiki had a cool charger page with numbers but no srt8 numbers. I have a dodge dealer owner sending out emails to reps and plant in Canada to see. Ive tried the web with no solid numbers to be had. So we will see what he comes up with. Afterwards do I see if he want to be a member??????
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Charger SRT8 Production #'s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charger SRT8 Production #'s   Charger SRT8 Production #'s I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:06 pm

Sure, invite him in! Maybe as a vendor, too? If he's an dealership owner, it might be a real nice connection for all of us.

I'd like to see that list broken down by color, too.
Back to top Go down

Charger SRT8 Production #'s
Page 1 of 1