Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dyno Monday

Go down 
+12
Iguanaman
jesse031081
ChiTownHemi
Illinois Chaos
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
HemiMag
otter1363
Shawn1112
liljoejoe54
HiPwr
Dman70
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Dyno Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 7:32 am

Yep, to the crank it would be 496hp. 422 divided by .85= 496.47
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 7:54 am

377/410 .... scratch

looking forward to seein the chart on this!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 8:27 am

405/390 for me.I should be heading down there Dman ,within the next hr.
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 12:40 pm

Just got back from the dyno. I want to thank Ivan for hanging out with me. He also took some pics and video. I am pretty disappointed in the numbers. I was expecting about 385 rwhp. The rwhp was 354. They seemed to have some problems getting the Jeep set up. No torque numbers were given. I wonder what the problem is. Matt any idea?
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 3:11 pm

Dman70 wrote:
Just got back from the dyno. I want to thank Ivan for hanging out with me. He also took some pics and video. I am pretty disappointed in the numbers. I was expecting about 385 rwhp. The rwhp was 354. They seemed to have some problems getting the Jeep set up. No torque numbers were given. I wonder what the problem is. Matt any idea?

Glad I got a chance to meet another CAMM member as well!It was exciting seeing myself back at P&L but only this time to see your Jeep run.It sure was fun and I hope you get those bugs fixed and the true potential comes out!!!

Not a lot of pictures since it was a lil dark in there.....and I don't have a real expensive camera only a 10mp.

Dyno Monday - Page 2 100_5013

Dyno Monday - Page 2 100_5015

Dyno Monday - Page 2 100_5019

Dyno Monday - Page 2 100_5021
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 12:28 pm

Dman70 wrote:
What's the AFR look like?
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 1:24 pm

At peak HP AF was at 11.34 to 11.47.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:20 pm

Dman70 wrote:

Wow Dan, those numbers mean you have actually lost 3.5 hp if it were still stock. WTF? 416.47hp and 420hp stock.
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 10:51 am

Thanks for making my day. Just kidding. I have an email out to P and L now. I guess in talking with guys that the pull should have been made in 3rd gear and this could account for about a 20 HP swing. Also I will have to see if the AF ratio is off. Jeeps tend to have more drive line loss than the LX's too. I may pull the tranfer case motor and run it in 2WD if I dyno again.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 11:54 pm

Dman70 wrote:
Thanks for making my day. Just kidding. I have an email out to P and L now. I guess in talking with guys that the pull should have been made in 3rd gear and this could account for about a 20 HP swing. Also I will have to see if the AF ratio is off. Jeeps tend to have more drive line loss than the LX's too. I may pull the tranfer case motor and run it in 2WD if I dyno again.

Dan, you have an awesome jeep. You KILLED me at the GLD. That was before the cam. With the cam you've lost vacuum. That makes it really hard to tune. Just take it to Mr. Norms. I don't think anyone else has a clue about Mopars, except for maybe Bob Kurgan. He's real good too. Mr. Norms wrote the book on Mopar.
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:29 am

I will be taking it back to P and L soon to get a 3rd gear dyno in 2WD. I will remove the transfer case motor to do this. This should eliminate any problems. Contest will be on again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Monday   Dyno Monday - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dyno Monday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2