Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And the tear down begins!!!!!

Go down 
+22
ttruckinon
crazy933
Dartboy
Illinois Chaos
xegitalian19xx
jontoad
irishrt5.7
HEMI UP
Headtripp
TheDarkKnight
Hoodie
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
HemiMag
Moparcharger07
ghost
chargerchick
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
jesse031081
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 7:42 pm

GOD DAMN SHAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is gonna look fucking sweet!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 7:45 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:

its a good thing we all got some trophys last year. this year were fucked. haha.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 11:12 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

its a good thing we all got some trophys last year. this year were fucked. haha.

Yeah no shit....I might as well just bring my camera and park in the parking lot from now on...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 2:02 pm

Well I dropped the car off at the body shop just now. They wont have time to fuck with the fenders till tomorrow morning. So now I have to wait an entire day before I know! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 2:14 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Well I dropped the car off at the body shop just now. They wont have time to fuck with the fenders till tomorrow morning. So now I have to wait an entire day before I know! Evil or Very Mad

Hope it all works out man! That thing is gonna look effing bad ass when it's done!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 3:02 pm

I really hope its just a minor shaving of the top corner..It really looks like they need minor tweaks!Hope all works out.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 7:22 pm

Sheeeeit that's gonna look badd, bro.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 9:54 pm

I KNEW you would post pics!

Really hope you get a good news call from the shop tomorrow. It looks much better in the pic you posted then when I was there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:40 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
I KNEW you would post pics!

Really hope you get a good news call from the shop tomorrow. It looks much better in the pic you posted then when I was there.
Ivan and I fucked with it a litle more, and after he left I was out there for another hour or so. I got them closer to fit than when you and Matt were there, just hope it works out today. Should know by 10am
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 7:22 am

ill be rooting for you... hope all goes well...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 9:11 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
ill be rooting for you... hope all goes well...
are you gonna break out the skirt and pom poms? :homo:
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 9:24 am

lol dont make me turn this thread....lol
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:57 am

xegitalian19xx wrote:
jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Yeah no shit....I might as well just bring my camera and park in the parking lot from now on...

Ha! I didn't win a god damn thing last year so now I'm really fucked, lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:28 pm

I should be in a different category than everyone else. At a real show with real judges I should be classified as "Modified", where everyone else should be "Custom". At the smaller shows it all depends on what the public likes. So we should all be cleaning house this year!!!!! Trophy
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:33 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Well Joey you actually need to make it to the shows to win
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:35 pm

please explain a little more the difference in the classes because modified and custom can be used as the same...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:35 pm

Headtripp wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

ROLFMAO......
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:01 pm

Headtripp wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Lol hey i made it out to 3 shows last season. Im not playing hockey this summer so I will have a lot more time to go.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:07 pm

Also in the big shows they seperate Magnums from Chargers lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:11 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
please explain a little more the difference in the classes because modified and custom can be used as the same...
Modified usually means the body has been modified, body kit, fenders, lambo doors, etc..
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:13 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:
Modified usually means the body has been modified, body kit, fenders, lambo doors, etc..

or if I remember correctly its two categories...Mild or Wild!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:17 pm

I just got back from the body shop, and I'm not happy!! Its going to take more than a little shaving of the top corner. Some of the inner fender also has to be shaved as well as a little bit on the bottom. The body guy pointed out exactly what needs to be done and showed me exactly what he has to do to make the fenders fit properly. Its about a 2hr job per fender at $46.00 per hour. Joe the owner of the body shop who is super kool and always treats me rite said, he would do it for $100. Now the problem is if I ok the work and I'm still not happy then I need Danko to exchange them for new fenders. So I just pm'd Mopower and I'm waiting for his reply, I told him I'm not expecting him to reimburse me, I want him to exchange them if I'm not happy. So now I wait on his reply.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I just got back from the body shop, and I'm not happy!! Its going to take more than a little shaving of the top corner. Some of the inner fender also has to be shaved as well as a little bit on the bottom. The body guy pointed out exactly what needs to be done and showed me exactly what he has to do to make the fenders fit properly. Its about a 2hr job per fender at $46.00 per hour. Joe the owner of the body shop who is super kool and always treats me rite said, he would do it for $100. Now the problem is if I ok the work and I'm still not happy then I need Danko to exchange them for new fenders. So I just pm'd Mopower and I'm waiting for his reply, I told him I'm not expecting him to reimburse me, I want him to exchange them if I'm not happy. So now I wait on his reply.

That sucks. I hear Mo is really easy to work with so im sure he will make it right if you have to exchange.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:

Hope MoPower gets this issue fixed quick....
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:39 pm

ahhh ok... that makes more sense then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the tear down begins!!!!!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next